Time for another Uniform Thread

Advertisement
@brock

Nike still showing us love:

Advertisement
We need new ones; not talking about design per say, but new unis. they’ve been recycled and have been worn and torn to the point named and numbers r peeling off some.

Just so we're clear it's your contention is that players from Miami took the field in uniforms that were torn and had numbers/names coming off...are you high?

Advertisement
Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?

Advertisement
Lol; I guess I am b/c I literally don’t know wtf u r trying to ask, say, whatever...and being that life is short, I ain’t got time to try to figure it out.

Have a great day
LOL, you said Miami's uni's were torn and had names and numbers falling off, just ***king with you...no worries.

LOL, you said Miami's uni's were torn and had names and numbers falling off, just ***king with you...no worries.

Bro; go back and look at the FIU game (don’t torture yourself just trust me)....I brought it up in the game thread, I believe. Me & @Dwinstitles were talking about it. Mallory’s 8 was legit detaching two games in a row. Can’t remember who else, but the lettering was peeling off another players jersey, and I wanna say Frierson, but not 100 on that. I’m fa sho on Will. I bull chit u not.

IMG_20200101_094653.jpg

"You see Joe when your uniforms suck then you suck. Thats how it works."

Advertisement
Bro; go back and look at the FIU game (don’t torture yourself just trust me)....I brought it up in the game thread, I believe. Me & @Dwinstitles were talking about it. Mallory’s 8 was legit detaching two games in a row. Can’t remember who else, but the lettering was peeling off another players jersey, and I wanna say Frierson, but not 100 on that. I’m fa sho on Will. I bull chit u not.
Nike last uniform with us was legit fire....when them shyts dropped that was case.

we really only had one great uniform between 00 and now, and it was the first major nike overhaul. everything else between was mediocre or had a major issue. also, adidas has not shown any ability to make good uniforms that don't have a retro vibe or are based on an existing template.

00-03 unis were amazing but will never come back because that's a nike template.

04-06 were the bibs. sucked. got the green and gold alternate for homecoming and that stupid shoulder thing.

07-13 were the eyebrows. bland but not horrible. we got an amazing alternate in the first pro combat, one of the worst ever in the second, and the first smoke jerseys (where for whatever reason, everyone had "hurricanes" on the nameplate).

14 was the last nike year with a total overhaul that looked great minus the christmas ornament helmets and nike pushing that ludicrous alternate logo (the infamous clam). smoke was fantastic this year.

15-16a was adidas' first foray that was plain awful (the feathers and iron-on glossy letters and numbers). worst uniforms we've ever worn until the 16 midseason change to the retros. all alternates were horrible.

16b-17 was richt telling adidas to cut the bull**** high school uniforms and getting us in something that looked good. tire treads were still there, no split-u logo on the jersey, but a massive improvement from what we had. introduced the black unis.

18-pres added the split-u logo to the collar (thank the lord). jersey template changed to the corduroy in 2019.

Advertisement
Back