Time for another Uniform Thread

They do need new Uni's, but not get too far off the Classic. Some added elements. Its #TNM with Manny, so it aligns for a slight change. Richt brought back the classics.

For Adidas making Miami their flagship program, I don't think they have done that great. I like the Nike uni's better.

Miami is the bad boy on the block, anti Blue bloods, in our own lane. Similar to Oregon being newer on the national scene, we need to have a core set of Uni's, maybe even keep the classics, but need way more options & combos like Nike does for Oregon, especially if we are Adidas' flagship.

Last years Parlays are one of the best uniforms Miami has worn.

Also, Bring back black cleats, or grey cleats/grey gloves consistently.

Advertisement
Patenting a color. If you want proof our government is just flunkies to corporate America, that’s as good as it gets.

At what point can you be sued for a deep orange and dark green?

Ayyyyyyyye, I’m in corporate America and my company hides behind the label of being a “not for profit company.” Lol. Blood, all we do is profit. Lol, and I’m not sure where the residuals go.

They do need new Uni's, but not get too far off the Classic. Some added elements. Its #TNM with Manny, so it aligns for a slight change. Richt brought back the classics.

For Adidas making Miami their flagship program, I don't think they have done that great. I like the Nike uni's better.

Miami is the bad boy on the block, anti Blue bloods, in our own lane. Similar to Oregon being newer on the national scene, we need to have a core set of Uni's, maybe even keep the classics, but need way more options & combos like Nike does for Oregon, especially if we are Adidas' flagship.

Last years Parlays are one of the best uniforms Miami has worn.

Also, Bring back black cleats, or grey cleats/grey gloves consistently.

Bro; I’m afraid that we are no longer Adidas flagship school. I believe their attention will now be focused on ASU (b/c of James Harden) and Udub (b/c that’s Nike’s territory and they want to infiltrate that stranglehold)

Bro; I’m afraid that we are no longer Adidas flagship school. I believe their attention will now be focused on ASU (b/c of James Harden) and Udub (b/c that’s Nike’s territory and they want to infiltrate that stranglehold)

You could be right, because we aren't getting that love that its supposed to be. We have such iconic logos and mascots too, plus nothing is cooler that Miami "south beach", as they always say on the NBA broadcasts, ha. But if #TNM balls this year, likely see a lot more combos.

I think our defense is going to be unreal this year. I think our offense is going to be better regardless, just from the O line having payed a full season with them young bucks and adding Jalen to the mix and King is proven.

You could be right, because we aren't getting that love that its supposed to be. We have such iconic logos and mascots too, plus nothing is cooler that Miami "south beach", as they always say on the NBA broadcasts, ha. But if #TNM balls this year, likely see a lot more combos.

I think our defense is going to be unreal this year. I think our offense is going to be better regardless, just from the O line having payed a full season with them young bucks and adding Jalen to the mix and King is proven.

Bro, we've been suffering for a while. Even w/ schools like OU, TX, Michigan, USCw being down for years, they've all seen a measure of success during this **** we've been in for 16 yrs. I just want to enjoy the games again, man. I want to see a team the resembles a little of what Miami football is. Everything else will take care of itself.

Advertisement
Bro, we've been suffering for a while. Even w/ schools like OU, TX, Michigan, USCw being down for years, they've all seen a measure of success during this **** we've been in for 16 yrs. I just want to enjoy the games again, man. I want to see a team the resembles a little of what Miami football is. Everything else will take care of itself.

Very true, but no school has been on sanctions like we have multiple times, that last years and beyond the auction years, there's fallout the years following. I think we re finally at a point where things turn - But, its a do or die year. Manny has to grow from last year to show he belongs as a HC in all facets. QB play - We haven't recruited QB well during that entire period, so its crucial we have QB's the can deliver, and fit the system. Running the same system and having some consistencies in place will be huge for the Canes. Look at the Patriots, having consistency allowed them to target players that fit their system, culture etc, not necisarrily the very best talent. We have recruited pretty well even in these down years, so air they turn the corner, recruiting is going to launch us into the top 5 consistently, and even then, South Florida has so many kids, we will have the advantage on kids like Greg Rouseau or even Garvin, that the other big programs weren't onto them until late.

With all that said, kids need to come and compete and have that Win or nothing else mentality, which will get them to the Pros. Too many kids come here because its NFL U.

Get rid of our classic orange and white uniforms? Yankees ditch the pinstripes? Celtics maybe switch to a nice blue? Cowboys rethink the Star idea?

I don’t ever want to go back to the ***** eye for the straight guy Uni days that Nike brought. It was embarrassing.

Advertisement
Get rid of our classic orange and white uniforms? Yankees ditch the pinstripes? Celtics maybe switch to a nice blue? Cowboys rethink the Star idea?

I don’t ever want to go back to the ***** eye for the straight guy Uni days that Adidas brought in 2015. It was embarrassing.

FIFY

OP...you need to think bigger.

It's the lack of an on campus stadium and because Shalala destroyed Miami football (actually disbanded team), that the uniforms are a$$.

You need to explore the topic heavy. Bring the knowledge. Break new ground.

Go

D

E

E

P

Advertisement
20200229_135332(1).jpg
@Rellyrell @reg...picked these up yesterday...Nike Renew...comfortable is an Understatement....$79.99 @ Marshalls of all places...

View attachment 113100@Rellyrell @reg...picked these up yesterday...Nike Renew...comfortable is an Understatement....$79.99 @ Marshalls of all places...
As I mentioned, I really like those joints.

It's going to sound crazy, but about a year after Miami signed with Adidas, I began transitioning my shoe game over to the stripes. Now my closet is all Adidas. I miss some of the Nike joints and every now and then, I am really tempted to snag a pair of Nikes, but I end just sticking with Adidas. #strangeloyalty

Advertisement
As I mentioned, I really like those joints.

It's going to sound crazy, but about a year after Miami signed with Adidas, I began transitioning my shoe game over to the stripes. Now my closet is all Adidas. I miss some of the Nike joints and every now and then, I am really tempted to snag a pair of Nikes, but I end just sticking with Adidas. #strangeloyalty
I've been a Air Max guy for awhile...But these are crazy comfortable...

I am relatively old and I don’t care if they trot out in the rubber front zipper get up from the Legend of a Billy Jean, just win games.

Advertisement
Back