Time for another Uniform Thread

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We look like wannabe blue bloods. The equipment room said it's possible we get new unis this year though.

Edit: majority of the people who like the wannabe blue blood unis are old heads. It's nostalgic to them.

giphy.gif

Other than us not playing well in them last season, there's nothing wrong w/our current unis. I'd rather stay away from the carrot/pickle looks (read: all orange/green), but otherwise, what we have is good.

I wouldn't be against some new all black unis that get rid of the stretch tire marks, and maybe something that's different as a one-off (this year's all-white Parleys looked great on the field, even if they were simple).

Our current look with our normal combinations of white/green/orange looks very clean, classic. I don't understand what needs to change? I mean, just an open question - what would you change? What are you looking for in new unis if we got them?

I'll brace myself for the rehashes of the clam and all of the weird Nike mockups or MS Paint looking designs...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our current uniforms suck... maybe because we lost to FIU and had the worst season in UM history last season under our current Head CoRch wearing these boring *** retro Unis but we need a new look.

This won’t save Diaz after he gets fired for walking D’Eriq King right into another 6 win season but it’s time... thoughts?

Advertisement
Before they address the uniforms they need to address the fact that it looks like Hellen Keller tailors Manny's suits. There is enough material bunched up around his ankles that if properly hemmed could clothe a small town in a 3rd world country.

For dude to be a 'young hip coach' he looks like he bought his suit from DHgate or something.

Advertisement
Back