Thoughts on the King injury

If only I’d been the first anywhere to say king committed to the staff, I could’ve made this short list.

This is the type of motivation that’ll push me to greatness.
Jeez lol you’re the goat brother I’m not here to compete with you. I honestly don’t wanna be asked anything 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I know Steve real well....He's 100% Legit....

I can’t say I know him personally, but I do know of him, outside of social media, so I know he’s not one of the nobodies from social media that gets quoted around here. That’s why I’m saying he’s a legit guy. He may or may not have gotten good info, but he’s not the type to make shlt up or guess. Maybe whoever told him was wrong, but if he posted it, he heard it from somebody.

I can’t say I know him personally, but I do know of him, outside of social media, so I know he’s not one of the nobodies from social media that gets quoted around here. That’s why I’m saying he’s a legit guy. He may or may not have gotten good info, but he’s not the type to make shlt up or guess. Maybe whoever told him was wrong, but if he posted it, he heard it from somebody.
He’s legit. It was a family matter for me on the injury so I wasn’t gonna post anything directly but when the doctor guy made that post I was the first to hit agree on it

Advertisement
If he really won’t need surgery and the injury is not too severe....
That will make things so much better moving forward.

I know Steve real well....He's 100% Legit....
Are you saying...

clt8OTrAUNTyM.gif

Advertisement

Unsure if he is talking about the tweet king sent saying "I'll be fine" or if he spoke to him...

Would imagine the tweet.

I’m not sure how to read King’s tweet of “I’ll be fine” but I’m suffering from Canes induced PTSD and always thinking the worst.

Just want the King back and healthy in Orange and Green. Kid deserves it...

Would imagine the tweet.

I’m not sure how to read King’s tweet of “I’ll be fine” but I’m suffering from Canes induced PTSD and always thinking the worst.

Agree with you.... I’m worried “I’ll be fine” is not the positivity we think...

Advertisement
Would imagine the tweet.

Agree. The "I'll be fine" is such a wide net. Not poking fun but pretty sure Norton tweeted the same thing when he legit had an arm amputated.

Agree King deserves it. Dude had a **** year and still balled out for us, could have gone pro, skipped the bowl game, and could be prepping for the draft. Instead he is looking at some rehab and trying to come back from his second knee injury in college.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I trust Steve but need verification from another trusted source before relief sets in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back