Thoughts on the King injury

Advertisement
Just seems odd they would delete the other thread as there was nothing controversial or misleading and the same tweet was posted above minutes after the deleted thread was started.

Oh well I’m sure they have their reasons.

Advertisement
MODS: Why was the other King thread deleted?
2345463cd911bbe40f5457cb7d78db9d.jpg

Grasshopper, you ask about things that you do not yet have the wisdom to understand.

Is it safe to say that these days the recovery time for ACL tears is a lot closer to the 8 month time frame? I know a lot depends on the individual and how their body responds to the surgery and probably a lot is mental once you get to the point where you can start running and cutting. Seemed like Lingard (MCL injury i think) never really was the same player again but then you have a guy like Amari Rogers at Clemson that came back in under 6 months...its crazy how much it varies
Steriods I mean supplements at clemson

Advertisement
The only person on this board who would have a clue about King’s condition is @SouthParkCane. Until you hear something from him, I wouldn’t trust what you read.
If only I’d been the first anywhere to say king committed to the staff, I could’ve made this short list.

This is the type of motivation that’ll push me to greatness.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back