This game is on Enos

Did we a single RPO the entire game? Any read option?

These are the easiest plays to run, which is why everybody does. It just requires the QB to count the men in the box for an RPO, or make one read for a read option.

I don’t remember one the entire game.

Advertisement
First: You explained it. JT muff, missed FG by bubba....

so.... this game isn't on ENOS.....

Could he have been better... possibly, but as an OC you can only account for so much. The end of the game was a first game of the season **** show. You should know that. Do you think the plan was "hold the ball too long, lose it, thank God our team fell on it"

He can account for putting Tate in twice and stalling two drives that were rolling. Also for trying to run the clock out on multiple drives in the second half way too early

You aren’t joking. Deejay averaged about 30 yards a carry from the wildcat, yet Enos puts in Tate when it matters most. Makes zero sense

I was fine having Tate play WR and then potentially fake end arounds, jet sweeps, and anything to him. The gimmick made sense that way. The gimmick of him running the wildcat instead of DJ was a colossal failure.

This game was a sloppy slugfest and at some point early on Enos needed to embrace that side of it and accept that ugly football with minimal negative plays would win the day.

Advertisement
Did we a single RPO the entire game? Any read option?

These are the easiest plays to run, which is why everybody does. It just requires the QB to count the men in the box for an RPO, or make one read for a read option.

I don’t remember one the entire game.
I believed we ran a rpo play to Thomas or KJ.

Advertisement
Enos is a good playcaller. U could see that in the first drive. The problem is, this is not the right scheme for our team or any Miami team in the last decade. Especially bc of the oline. We should be running a true spread.

Enos has sucked where he has been in the last 3 places and out moron fans still hyped him up...he is straight trash and will always be known as the loser who cost us the game to the gators

Advertisement
I said this to my buddy watching the game .... Ran 2 straight half back blast up the middle got stuffed both times and said he playcalling like he's playing with bama players

Yup.

Lining up and “beating the man in front of you” is great when you’re rolling out 5 tanks in knee braces that were 5-star All-American recruits capable of picking any school they wanted to attend.

Enos should know his personnel better.

Enos had 8 yards in the 3rd quarter.
Ran 10 plays for just 14 yards in 4 minutes, 8 seconds on its final series, scored no points.

Terrible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We shouldn’t have run some of the stuff we were trying to behind that oline specifically those tackles. I don’t think playcalling was that bad but I feel We might have got too conservative in the 3rd quarter and having martell in there as a receiver so much and even wildcat qb was pretty stupid. We wasted a lot of downs doing that

Advertisement
Back