This game is on Enos

Advertisement
Not drunk but I’m 5 Tree House IPAs into the night. Go ahead and tell where I’m wrong. Play calling is all situational. If you’re operating with weak Personnel then keep TEs and backs into help. Use the RPOs, move the pocket, use quick developing PA and use the snap count to your advantage. None of that happened. He was basically Stacey Coley, came out fast and got out schemed after the first half. Sure the OL sucked, Jeff disappointed and Bubba blew a chip shot. But he had the lead in the 4th qtr up 3 inside of the 10 and called plays like he was at Bama. So again, explain
First: You explained it. JT muff, missed FG by bubba....

so.... this game isn't on ENOS.....

Could he have been better... possibly, but as an OC you can only account for so much. The end of the game was a first game of the season **** show. You should know that. Do you think the plan was "hold the ball too long, lose it, thank God our team fell on it"

I honestly forget the name of our current offensive line coach.

Anyway, I’ll reserve judgement on him until at least midseason. But I will say that I realized both Keyhole and Searles were bums after their first year.

Advertisement
A lot of overreaction and I get it. I find it hard to understand how we didn’t start chipping or leaving more guys in to protect after, idk, sack 5? My biggest issue is we did nothing to stress them vertically on the inside of the field. The one time we did we got a TD. It was very uneven, but I think I’m more angry about personnel deployment and lack of willingness to help an overmatched tackle

It almost looked like Jarren got the playbook right before kickoff. Is there any way the plays could have taken longer to be called. We had the worst clock management I have ever seen. Couldnt even get lined up in time to see blitz half the game.

Even Jacory, Shannon and company against Cal are laughing at our clock management. Holy **** these guys were bad tonight.

Advertisement
First: You explained it. JT muff, missed FG by bubba....

so.... this game isn't on ENOS.....

Could he have been better... possibly, but as an OC you can only account for so much. The end of the game was a first game of the season **** show. You should know that. Do you think the plan was "hold the ball too long, lose it, thank God our team fell on it"
When you have the ball with the lead late in the 4th inside the opponents RZ that’s all that counts. He failed by putting Jarren and the OL in terrible situations/matchups. You’re clueless

Advertisement
Advertisement
For as dorky as Enos looks, he should be the smartest guy in the room. That geek better get going next week.

Did the offense have a 3 point lead inside the 20 in the 4th QTR? What did Enos call in those situations?

Yes the offense had a 3 point lead. If Baxa hit the field goal we’d be up 6. If we scored a TD and extra point we’d be up 10. A lot of “ifs” but unfortunately none of it happened.

P.S. I edited this as I was mixing you up with another poster.

Last edited:
Seriously? Martell or Perry would have absolutely killed us. Jarren may have held the ball too long trying to extend plays, but those other 2 would have given crocs 3-4 tds. Easy.

DJ Dallas running the wildcat for the entire second half would have scored more or the same amount of points.

I’m only half joking.

Advertisement
Back