This game is on Enos

Advertisement
Who hired Enos and paid him a million bucks when everyone on God’s earth knows the ancient offense approach has killed Miami for almost two decades.

Diaz should have raided Oklahoma for their staff. Why? Because Oklahoma's blue chip ratio is nearly identical to Miami yet they are playoff contenders every year. Miami will regret not signing Bedenbaugh as OC, when he literally stated he was just hoping some coach would give him a chance at OC. Solves OL and OC, then Manny has enough sofa change leftover to hire a ST coach (at the end of the day, it killed Miami last season and cost us a W today). Gifted them 17 points- first UF drive would have set tone but they give it up and UF scores immediately, missed FG takes 3 points, then muffed punt gives them another 7. I'm sick to my stomach with Diaz for keeping the ST basically unchanged from last year.

Advertisement
I’ll play along - what did he do that qualifies this performance as better? I don’t think he was horrible, game got away from him in my opinion and he looked like he was in concrete. Line plays a major part in this of course.

Completed over 60 % of his passes, didn’t turn the ball over and didn’t look overmatched at all. All that, while getting sacked 8 times and pressured every time he dropped back to throw. Oh, and it was his first start. I suppose you wanted Dorsey benched after the Washington game too? Maybe stick to soccer or a non contact sport. Fewer people will notice when you say something as stupid as you did on here.

Diaz should have raided Oklahoma for their staff. Why? Because Oklahoma's blue chip ratio is nearly identical to Miami yet they are playoff contenders every year. Miami will regret not signing Bedenbaugh as OC, when he literally stated he was just hoping some coach would give him a chance at OC. Solves OL and OC, then Manny has enough sofa change leftover to hire a ST coach.

Moar phone booth
Moar under center play action

Absolutely horrific hiring by Corch Mandy

Advertisement
Did we move the pocket once? Any smash concepts? NOPE!
your not going to move the pocket on top notch teams that juice as part of their S& C program.......
we have lacked explosive strength since Moffet left for LSU......

Enos didn’t call a perfect game, but I’m not sure what you all ******* expect when you’re playing in a new system with first year players at key positions.

The reasons we lost are because of penalties, JT4’s fumble, and Bubba’s missed FG. Simple as that. We gave them the game.

Miami’s mistakes did indeed give the game away. But the alternative of that is, what if Florida played a perfect game? How bad would they have destroyed this team?

This game was a slopfest. This team scored its only points in the second half with a wildcat QB run. Quite literally the hurricanes almost definitely would have been closer to winning playing a read option offense, wildcat, or running the ball up the gut every play for the entire second half.

There is plenty to build on and Florida is the best team Miami will face but holy **** is there room for improvement.

Jarren showed exactly why he won the job. He puts the ball in dudes pockets whether they want it or not. Needs to put is head on a swivel to survive. I noticed that he doesn't seem to read presnap formations on D. Never seemed to care about 1x1 match-ups on the outside even when he knew his O Line was busy giving blow jobs to GAF about the game.

Advertisement
You can sit back and criticize the OL for being inept and pathetic
BECAUSE THEY WERE!

You can criticize JW for holding onto the ball too long
BECAUSE HE DID

But we just gave the Turds that game tonight. Are you trying to tell me that was the #8 team in the country? Had JT4 actually caught 2 balls and had we not had 16 million penalties we would have dominated them!

Yeah I'm ****ed at this loss... I'm really ****ed... and the Turds are likely to jump 5 spots in the poll because of this... but if we handle the Coastal and then beat Clemson in the ACCCG... we could have a really special year.

P.S. ... Gotta throw this out there... What was that first game like in 1983 against the Gators? ... It could happen again!
agree with about 90% of your comments however till we hire a S&C guy like Moffet, we will get pushed around
Gators are not that good..... we lack explosive strength.... have for 15+ years

Advertisement
Miami’s mistakes did indeed give the game away. But the alternative of that is, what if Florida played a perfect game? How bad would they have destroyed this team?

This game was a slopfest. This team scored its only points in the second half with a wildcat QB run. Quite literally the hurricanes almost definitely would have been closer to winning playing a read option offense, wildcat, or running the ball up the gut every play for the entire second half.

There is plenty to build on and Florida is the best team Miami will face but holy **** is there room for improvement.
Yes, but people on this board expected us to drop over 30 points on a really solid defense in week 1 of a new system with young players littering the field. Football doesn’t work like that. Now, if college football has pre season games, one could say we should have looked better, but we don’t get that.

Advertisement
Back