This game is on Enos

Advertisement
Completed over 60 % of his passes, didn’t turn the ball over and didn’t look overmatched at all. All that, while getting sacked 8 times and pressured every time he dropped back to throw. Oh, and it was his first start. I suppose you wanted Dorsey benched after the Washington game too? Maybe stick to soccer or a non contact sport. Fewer people will notice when you say something as stupid as you did on here.

You act JW was a world beater out there. He threw for 163 yards - get a grip. I expect better from the entire team, including JW. Simple as that.

If you think Jarren Williams was a huge problem tonight or wasn't prepared to start tonight your football IQ is in the 25th percentile--plain and simple.
For a freshmen in a top 10 match-up, JW15 looked unsurprisingly good.
how did Williams look good? Break me off your football IQ. he played poor and so did the oline. They had so many chances. Can't block, can't see the field and hold the ball. Everyone Killed Kayaa for getting sacked remember? Williams played poor and he put the ball on the ground 2-3 times. Get real

End of the day, I thought we were going to pull it out in the last few seconds with a TD. Dagger in the heart. Turds tried their best to give it away with max effort. F this.

Advertisement
I have not read all of the posts. But I've lost a lot of respect for you as a poster. Sabetta

I hope you are drunk.
Not drunk but I’m 5 Tree House IPAs into the night. Go ahead and tell where I’m wrong. Play calling is all situational. If you’re operating with weak Personnel then keep TEs and backs into help. Use the RPOs, move the pocket, use quick developing PA and use the snap count to your advantage. None of that happened. He was basically Stacey Coley, came out fast and got out schemed after the first half. Sure the OL sucked, Jeff disappointed and Bubba blew a chip shot. But he had the lead in the 4th qtr up 3 inside of the 10 and called plays like he was at Bama. So again, explain

You act JW was a world beater out there. He threw for 163 yards - get a grip. I expect better from the entire team, including JW. Simple as that.

Not a world beater but he played well enough to win. Your original comment said he clearly wasn’t ready. I don’t think you could be more off. With the pressure he was under, I thought he played pretty well. Held the ball too long a lot but that isn’t uncommon for someone in their first start. It almost seems silly to say he held the ball too long considering if he held it for more than two seconds then he was usually getting sacked.

Advertisement
Not a world beater but he played well enough to win. Your original comment said he clearly wasn’t ready. I don’t think you could be more off. With the pressure he was under, I thought he played pretty well. Held the ball too long a lot but that isn’t uncommon for someone in their first start. It almost seems silly to say he held the ball too long considering if he held it for more than two seconds then he was usually getting sacked.

JW went 19-30 214 yards and 1 TD.

Would that have been our best QB performance last year against P5 opponents? Maybe Perry against FSU was better.

Can’t disagree - let’s hope our coaches find better ways to protect him. That is where most of my frustrations are. I thought Enos would have adjusted better and when he didn’t it hurt JW. We need that kid to succeed.

Advertisement
We can knock Enos, but the fact is who knows if the offense works???? QB was running for his life all night! JW has potential and Enos does need to adjust and get him help, but as for tonight that last minute really had little shot.

Advertisement
Can’t disagree - let’s hope our coaches find better ways to protect him. That is where most of my frustrations are. I thought Enos would have adjusted better and when he didn’t it hurt JW. We need that kid to succeed.
Couldn’t agree more. Everyone needs to learn from tonight and get better. I may be blinded by simply wanting us to be relevant again so badly but I am optimistic after tonight. Frustrated for sure but optimistic as well.

Advertisement
Back