Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Yeah when did they get the final 4 wrong instead of a meaningless ranking with partial information?
A very solid argument could be made every single year they get #4 "wrong".

Same could be said for the seedings.

Again, they have difficult job further compounded by the appearance of bias towards SEC, particularly Bama.

Advertisement
You already know Gattis will be back. I have drilling this 9 months that Mario Technique for hiring coaches is flawed. He takes too long IMO that leads to hiring the wrong fit for the position then we will be left with bread crumbs OCs while all the great ones are gone.
Having suffered through Joe Brady as a Carolina Panthers fan, I can tell you that we're certainly not missing out on a great one.

He had 12 months to evaluate buddy! 3 months during the season. Any average fan can see buddy should have been left on the sidewalk three games ago! Stop slurping! How are other teams hiring and firing dudes already and Wario ain’t done **** yet?!
Speak the truth!!! Tired if all these ******* Mario slurpers already. Stop telling me about all this bull**** magic hes doing behind the scenes. This aint rocket science. Fire 1 of the worst OC's we ever had. Wtf you waiting for?

Advertisement
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
Using that man as your meme, I treat it as the opposite to be true from the man of a thousand lies.

Advertisement
This is the type of anarchy I love to see

People already falling apart with the Gattis delay gets to watch Brady go to Oregon

It’s actually perfect

It’s even more entertaining if you know this is not a big deal but the optics are Hollywood esque

It sucks to read about teams improving their coaching staffs while we are seemingly doing nothing about it.

It's cool, though. Mario is evaluating the staff and recruiting. Exciting times - smh
I get wanting to make the best decisions possible, but Mario has been sloth like and has still botched up some hires.

Ahh one of my favorite topics. The legend of Joe Brady. One year where he helped lead one of the most loaded offenses in college football and he has become the chosen one by all fan bases.

How does that one year compare to Broyles Award Bro?

Advertisement
This is the type of anarchy I love to see

People already falling apart with the Gattis delay gets to watch Brady go to Oregon

It’s actually perfect

It’s even more entertaining if you know this is not a big deal but the optics are Hollywood esque

I almost want it to happen. If we aren’t going to win big, there may as well be a civil war….

We’re one good OC being hired elsewhere from gas cans being lit …

😈

Last edited:
I'm in favor of everyone who says that Gattis will not be fired should be banned until the next season starts in September.
You see these other schools making moves? Other OCs being hired and fired? Forgive us for wanting the same for our team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back