Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Advertisement
obviously not Oldham, but I think as a Panther's fan myself, I'll say that a good majority of the fanbase was very happy to see him go.

He wasn't at fault for everything and he was given a bad QB room to work with and McCaffrey was hurt so the results I don't hold him accountable for really but his playcalling and decision making were headscratching which is most concerning.

I know he's a hot topic among college coordinator jobs and he may be very good but he ran a very vanilla offense (in which rhule gave him ability to deviate from) and showed very little imagination.

Again college is a different beast, but as a panther's fan it's hard to get super excited about him taking over this offense although anything would be better than gattis

Thank u; I think I heard the same, but as a Bears fan, we got our own OC issuesssssszzzz so I couldn’t really recall. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope we making some type of moves soon
college gameday sport GIF

Thank u; I think I heard the same, but as a Bears fan, we got our own OC issuesssssszzzz so I couldn’t really recall. Lol
You don't like our new OC, besides running Fields to much he has done a decent job w our OL

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks Brady would be a risky hire for us?
I stand by the fact that he would have been the wrong hire last offseason (even if gattis was too)

but I do think he would be a better fit now that he has spent a year on the bills staff with that offense

his playcalling with the panthers was downright bad and showed little creativity, but I imagine being the qb coach to Josh Allen and being a part of the staff of a #1 nfl offense would lead someone to growing up quite a bit in the playcalling department

he seems to want to be in the nfl though, and i'm sure he'll have an OC offer in the NFL as soon as the season ends so this thread is probably a moot point for all of us

Advertisement
Meh. We got Mario and Gattis leading the way. Our offense broke more records than that LSU offense did.

Last edited:
Everyone fell in love with Brady after seeing what he did in one year with a loaded LSU team. Since then he hasn't been the same guy, which makes you think he is a one hit wonder to some degree.

Question is would a guy like Brady give Miami that much of a schematic advantage to outweigh the fact that he has a disdain for recruiting? Something that Mario puts a high priority on.

Just as an example of how Mario works, he waited to fire (it wasn't mutual, he was fired) Jim Leavitt until a week AFTER national signing day in February, just to promote his LB coach Avalos to DC 2 weeks later.
i'm glad you brought that up though

how refreshing is it that our HC fired his DC after a 9-4 season at oregon (his first year that was already an improvement over taggart's team the previous year)

helped re-confirm that he'll sure as **** make a ton of changes on this 5-7 abomination of a team

Advertisement
Back