Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Advertisement
Since we are just posting our feelings and thoughts based on no actual info, then I’ll give it a whirl too.
Brady is said to hate recruiting. Mario is not going to have an OC that won’t recruit. Oregon told Brady he could skip recruiting so he took the job there.

Or maybe after another year of not getting NFL OC offers he has changed his mind about going back to college.

Maybe he just really likes the PNW and always wanted to live there.

Advertisement
Imo, Mario won't attract the kind of OC we crave so long as he seems to want to dictate the style of offense called. Think that's what happened last offseason. Any modern offense coordinator worth anything isn't going to go for that. Also, if they can't bring on some of their own position coaches.

Advertisement
Gattis will be back. @RVACane if he gets let go you can ban me.
Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Question to @OldhamA

Since u’re a Panthers fan, how was Brady as ur OC?

If I’m not mistaken, that was Brady’s first crack as an OC. I believe he’s only been a QBC or an assistant his entire career, other than Carolina.
obviously not Oldham, but I think as a Panther's fan myself, I'll say that a good majority of the fanbase was very happy to see him go.

He wasn't at fault for everything and he was given a bad QB room to work with and McCaffrey was hurt so the results I don't hold him accountable for really but his playcalling and decision making were headscratching which is most concerning.

I know he's a hot topic among college coordinator jobs and he may be very good but he ran a very vanilla offense (in which rhule gave him ability to deviate from) and showed very little imagination.

Again college is a different beast, but as a panther's fan it's hard to get super excited about him taking over this offense although anything would be better than gattis

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far, this off-season has been pitiful. Thank God for the recruiting class, but the fruits of that are probably two years away. Portal opens soon, lets see what happens. As for coaching changes, doesn’t appear to be any urgency, but maybe things are actually happening behind the scenes. I dont know. F it. Christmas time!

Advertisement
Back