Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Fake or not, there was some chatter several weeks ago about him and Bama. Bryce Young is gone and Milroe is more runner than passer. I could see Bama trying to upgrade from Milroe. I presume there are some other QB studs on their roster but Maye is obviously talented as ****.

Advertisement
got nothing to do with the UNC program and all about money!!!
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

UNC should just fold.

Advertisement
I'm legitimately shocked. He's so good, I think you make a run at him. Sorry, but if he wants to come, you take him regardless of how messy it makes the QB room with TVD.

I'm just really shocked by this.

Alabama, UGA, Ohio State, would be my guess if he does leave. I think he returns to Carolina.

I wondered why he struggled down the stretch? 0-3 had 1 TD's and 4 INTS his last 3 games.
Watched briefly...And heard on a podcast

He got some Mahomes "Drop 8 in coverage" treatment down the stretch and both he and Longo had some trouble with it.

Well they don’t have that option
How? If Maye was smart, he would get out of UNC. He should go compete for a natty, win the Heisman and get NIL Money. Look at what happened to howel when he came back for his junior season. Look at TVD even. They were both projected first round guys

Advertisement
How? If Maye was smart, he would get out of UNC. He should go compete for a natty, win the Heisman and get NIL Money. Look at what happened to howel when he came back for his junior season. Look at TVD even. They were both projected first round guys
He already chose unc over bama. He was committed to bama and flipped to unc

He already chose unc over bama. He was committed to bama and flipped to unc
Maybe because he knew he wasn't going to play until his junior year. With the portal and NIL, you will see more and more recruits do this, specifically at the qb position. You are guarenteed playing time when you are young, and then go replace on of the qbs your junior year to maintain your draft stock. Its the safer bet. Also, would he rally rather win the coastal at 8-4 again than go compete for a national championship?

Maybe because he knew he wasn't going to play until his junior year. With the portal and NIL, you will see more and more recruits do this, specifically at the qb position. You are guarenteed playing time when you are young, and then go replace on of the qbs your junior year to maintain your draft stock. Its the safer bet. Also, would he rally rather win the coastal at 8-4 again than go compete for a national championship?
He isn’t leaving unc

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the manner of the public expression of said wish.

✅ If Poster X got hit by a bus tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear.
❌ I'm going to run Poster X's sorry *** over, then laugh gleefully as I do a burnout watching my rear tires peel the flesh off his lifeless corpse.
LOVE THE LATTER!!

LOVE IT.

Advertisement
Back