Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Advertisement
I said the same yesterday but forgot about OSU. I have a hard time seeing them put 2 loss Bama above 1 loss OSU. What are Bama’s “good” wins? JMO, but nothing would surprise me honestly. Now watch both TCU and USC lose next weekend to put them both in there lol.

I said the same yesterday but forgot about OSU. I have a hard time seeing them put 2 loss Bama above 1 loss OSU. What are Bama’s “good” wins? JMO, but nothing would surprise me honestly. Now watch both TCU and USC lose next weekend to put them both in there lol.

I think TCU would still get in with one loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How tf is Alabama ahead of Tennesee? QB or no QB thats trash.
This is why a legit playoff is needed in CFB, whether its 8 team or 12 team. what voter could put Bama ahead of Tennessee? All the arguments that a legit playoff would minimize the regular season is quite frankly the dumbest argument. Case in point a committee putting Bama ahead of Tennessee. Apparently their regular season game meant nothing

Advertisement
Bama big wins are Ole Miss, Miss St and Texas. Not sure that’s a good enough resume trying to get into the playoffs while not even winning their division, but the NCAA does love them some Bama.

Advertisement
Back