Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Advertisement
Bama lost to Tennessee so they're not jumping them plus they're not jumping a one loss Ohio state team
Also, OSU has a better resume. Lost to #2 UM and beat a 10-2 Penn State team.

What’s Bama’s best win? 8-4 Ole Miss? They also lost to two loss Tenn and 9-3 LSU.

Advertisement
OSU lost to a #3. They should be in over a 1 loss USC team. UGA, Michigan, TCU, OSU should be top 4

Not happen'in Captain. USC plays #12 Utah in the PAC 12 Title Game. Win that they going. Ohio State will be sitting at home while that game is being played. USC would have avenged their only loss and they undoubtedly have the Heisman winner at quarterback. Too many factors to overcome.

Advertisement
bama will not jump ohio state
Agreed. OSU loses to the current #2 team in the country and BAMA loses to two teams not going to the playoffs. If they had the same record, you could make the argument.

Agreed. OSU loses to the current #2 team in the country and BAMA loses to two teams not going to the playoffs. If they had the same record, you could make the argument.
that and people keep saying ohio state got whooped by michigan

which is true but only in the 4th quarter

so an 11-1 team with one of the highest scoring differentials in college football had 1 bad quarter against the #3 team in the country and they've also beaten a 10-2 penn state, it's common sense they are in

some dudes on here just have battered women syndrome from bama and are worried they'll see them again in the playoffs but it ain't happening

Also, TN has the same record as BAMA and they beat BAMA head to head. The playoff committee has zero integrity. They really need to come up with some real rules and then stick with them. I suppose once we go to 12 teams, it will all sort itself out.

Advertisement
**** OSU and all that, but a OSU vs Michigan title game would be kinda cool ngl.

has there ever been a championship game in modern cfb between two rivals?
bama and georgia last season but not sure they count as major rivals, they are just rivals because they are both really good

can't think of two old school rivals playing in the title game at least in my time following since late 90's

first off, how high are you?

second off uga vs bama and lsu vs bama
ah i forgot that lame *** lsu vs bama game

they are true rivals, I don't think UGA and bama are true rivals but I guess that definition is flexible

Advertisement
Porsters clearly on heavy flow days.

The brilliant #1 porst has nothing to do with Bama deserving to be in, but rather will they.

A loss by any top four strongly favors Bama to jump tOSU. A double loss in top four and not only is Bama a lock to slide in, I wouldn't be surprised if they are #3 seed.
Why would it “strongly favor bama jumping osu”? They are both idle, and so are all of their opponents other than Michigan and lsu. And if lsu wins, uga would still be top 4 so it doesn’t matter

and osu has benefited much more than bama has as far as getting into the playoff without a league title

Why would it “strongly favor bama jumping osu”? They are both idle, and so are all of their opponents other than Michigan and lsu. And if lsu wins, uga would still be top 4 so it doesn’t matter

and osu has benefited much more than bama has as far as getting into the playoff without a league title
Have you not seen how the CFBPO Committee has ranked Bama since they started this format?

brian kelly in year 1, 9-3 - beat bama and has a chance to win the SEC

Lincoln Riley - 11-2

mario has the same resources and talent opportunity that these guys have and he whiffed this year, let's hope he gets his **** together this offseason because he's off to a terrible start

Advertisement
Back