Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Advertisement
Porsters clearly on heavy flow days.

The brilliant #1 porst has nothing to do with Bama deserving to be in, but rather will they.

A loss by any top four strongly favors Bama to jump tOSU. A double loss in top four and not only is Bama a lock to slide in, I wouldn't be surprised if they are #3 seed.

Advertisement
Porsters clearly on heavy flow days.

The porst has nothing to do with Bama deserving to be in, but rather will they.

A loss by any top four strongly favors Bama to jump tOSU. A double loss in top four and not only is Bama a lock to slide in, I wouldn't be surprised if they are the 3 seed.
If Alabama was in three would make sense to avoid a Georgia-Alabama matchup.

Advertisement
Taint got their **** pushed in, on their home field and shouldn't be within sniffing distance of the top 4. Quality of wins and losses matter or should.

If Kansas State somehow whips TCU, ??? 🤷🏾‍♂ they might fall off because Big 12 and timing of loss. Not saying it will or should happen, but TCU would possibly drop out.

So, IF TCU or USC lose and are bumped, they’re penalized for playing in their conference championship game.

Advertisement
Bama lost to Tennessee so they're not jumping them plus they're not jumping a one loss Ohio state team

So, IF TCU or USC lose and are bumped, they’re penalized for playing in their conference championship game.
Bama (and the CFBPO Committee)

DGAFugglenuggle myshuggle

Live look at Committee room👇👇

244OuEVgkk9Fe.gif

Advertisement
Taint got their **** pushed in, on their home field and shouldn't be within sniffing distance of the top 4. Quality of wins and losses matter or should.
I think most agree but it’ll come down to the committee and deciding whether Ohio state or usc is the better team

They choose the best not necessarily the best resume

Advertisement
Back