Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

I am so glad I didn't see this thread earlier or I'd be in purgatory for literally cursing the **** out of a lot of people in here.

******* morons. Its early December. NFL teams won't let a key assistant coach leave now. Especially not playoff teams.

Advertisement
dave chappelle GIF

Dabo's dumbass cost his team a spot by sticking by that **** qb....what a dumb redneck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is two off seasons in a row it was rumored Brady landed a job for it to end up not being true. Whatever games his agent or rep is playing is weird

Everyone fell in love with Brady after seeing what he did in one year with a loaded LSU team. Since then he hasn't been the same guy, which makes you think he is a one hit wonder to some degree.

Question is would a guy like Brady give Miami that much of a schematic advantage to outweigh the fact that he has a disdain for recruiting? Something that Mario puts a high priority on.
Excellent point. Does Brady get to bring Burrow, Chase, and Jefferson with him to Oregon? Those guys would make Gattis look amazing. Alright, maybe not that far, but point still stands about Brady. Jury is still out.

Advertisement
Back