The PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM....

The losing streak has really brought out the sh*t-flinger monkeys in the Canes fandom....

My god-- it really certifies for me that I THANK THE LORD most of your emotionally unstable, panic-stricken, freak-out chimps don't run the world or else you would have burned the entire world down by now with your panic-button-pounding histrionics by now....

My god-- when did men start having ***king periods??

If you don't like logic, reason and facts-- this thread AIN'T FOR YOU....

My assessments of the state of the program are:

1) 2018 and 7-6 showed that this team's wheels were coming off well before Diaz showed up as HC....

2) Brett Romberg's radio broadcast + JT4's SECOND suspension + team play on the field this season tells us that THE PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM...

3) The sloppiness, lack of tackling and focus in practice and in games tells me that UM has built a culture of PRETENDERS who are at UM to ride the coat-tails of our former greats and glory years-- but don't have the real desire to sweat, bleed and hunger to become THE BEST EVER...

4) Diaz has been repeatedly saying about "changing the culture" which is COACHING SPEAK for "i have a bunch of sissy-assed little boys more worried about their social media and *****-grabbing action" than they do about BEING THE BEST EVER.

5) You CAN'T have the mentality and wins of a Bama & Clemson if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM is not 100% committed to trying to BE THE BEST EVER and to working hard at practice under the coaching staff's instructions.

6) Having said all that-- the 2019 Canes are BETTER than the 2018 Canes who were literally falling apart in every phase of the game.

7) The 2019 Canes are a HANDFUL OF PLAYS away from being 7-0, 6-1, 5-2....etc. So despite the BINARY JUDGEMENT OF WIN vs. LOSE, those incremental differences between a tackle, a field goal, a dropped pass was how close this team is to being "GOOD" vs. "BAD"

***NOTE: The REFINED UNDERSTANDING of the status of a team eludes you simple-minded NEADERTHALS who only know "UUGGG GOOD!"...."UGGG BAD!" You have the football understanding of KINDERGARDEN KIDS eating their own SH*T because teacher didn't give them cake...

8) It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

9) DIAZ IS HERE TO STAY -- EVEN IF WE GO 7-6... 6-7... 5-8...4-9...3-10..... UM will not be "HIS TEAM" until he get's a chance to CLEAN THE CANCERS from the team and install the players and mentality that fits his plan. I'm not any kind fo Diaz fan-- but I believe in determination, stability and maturity in making decisions-- if you've invested in a coach-- you let that investment ride out at least 1-2 seasons before changing track. Being erratic in decision-making is one of the worst traits any institution can make...whether in business, science, or football. US ADULTS who work in the real world and have real jobs know that.... the rest of you monkeys can go back to your 7-11 jobs and hate-posting.

10) Ain't no amount of coaching can make make field goals, players tackle, catch passes, or cover their assigned man. If you watch and count up all the missed plays of this season-- it's clear it comes down to players not being good enough and not working hard enough. It's easy to blame the coaches-- but great players who possess REAL HUNGER TO BE THE BEST EVER never need a coach to convince them to work hard or make plays. THEY DO SO PURELY OUT OF THEIR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST EVER....

The 2019 CANES DON'T have ENOUGH of these players right now....
Hecht garbage man at it again.

Advertisement
How about “if yOU look at the roster, there is very little NFL talent”
the real blame is in talent eval.
Qb- nope
rb- 13 and Cam are late round FA types
wr-nope.
te- Brevin is an NFL player as long as he doesn’t regress, which they all do unfortunately
OL-nope
dl- might have a few in 15, 97, ford maybe
lb- 55 and 56 are turning into FA late round picks, nothing behind them
dbs- maybe Bandy gets in as Nickel. safety’s look average,no future high picks here.
Only Rousseau is a possible high draft pick.
Canes roster average all over.
Who assembled the talent on the roster?

....My god-- when did men start having ***king periods??....
It’s the PAD LEVEL, stupid. Looks like you’re missing the key ingredients of your own post.

Advertisement
How about “if yOU look at the roster, there is very little NFL talent”
the real blame is in talent eval.
Qb- nope
rb- 13 and Cam are late round FA types
wr-nope.
te- Brevin is an NFL player as long as he doesn’t regress, which they all do unfortunately
OL-nope
dl- might have a few in 15, 97, ford maybe
lb- 55 and 56 are turning into FA late round picks, nothing behind them
dbs- maybe Bandy gets in as Nickel. safety’s look average,no future high picks here.
Only Rousseau is a possible high draft pick.
Canes roster average all over.

Lol ur right it takes NFL talent at every position to beat GaTech 🤡

Manny Sr. posts on CIS? Pretty cool

My thoughts exactly. I wonder how many times Mayor Manny(aka Liquidstoke)had to refer to urban dictionary to create such a “woke” post. Of course , I can’t blame a father for looking out for his kid either. Junior is going to be just fine Dad. He just won’t be coaching our Canes in the long term.

Why can't people understand that everything is rotten? The BOT, athletic department, coaching staff, and overrated and apathetic players are ALL culpable! Otherwise we wouldn't be SO bad.

Advertisement
You mean the same players Corch Manuer had a hand in recruiting to the program that he is now head coach at? Ok......believe that **** u want. And yet some wonder how we get an oversized imbicile, oompa loompa POTUS. Your position is as dumb as potus lawyers arguments on his behalf.

I do agree that players are a part of the problem. But 1) half these players are "Manny's guys" and 2) its your job as a coach to set the tone.

I said it before and everyone thought I was crazy -- these players do not respect Manny and staff anymore than we do...

They know when they're getting corched up.

I agree with alot of what you're saying, but the best coaches do 2 things well that make the biggest difference in the good teams and the bad teams, the 1st is they communicate well, the 2nd is, they get the players to 1st believe in what their teaching, and than once the players have some success those players move from believing to having full confidence that what they're being taught works, that automatically motivates the majority of the team. So when coach coach diaz became the d-co, the guys on defense who played under the penn disgrace moron regime, particularly on defense knew the old system was trash and wasnt motivated at all to be in it, in comes the attacking style 4-3 defense, all of a sudden we instantly started seeing glimpses of what a real UM defense is suppose to look like, the whole defense was motivated to not only be good, but to be the best in the nation. In comes blake baker, you can see the guys are not playing confident in whatever it is that he's doing, and right now, and all year the defense has looked stale and unconfident. The UVA game was the first game all year where guys looked and played motivated an confident, coach diaz got more involved, so somewhere there is obvious a disconnect between blake baker and the players.

Offensively, the players who were doing alot of talking and running their mouth this offseason about how much better this new offense was going to be and this and that, a few of them are not producing, particularly will "need to be redshirted mallory". The qb's are playing at a higher level in the intermediate game, but this offense takes to long to score and doesnt keep defenses off balance, and against conference teams, its just been a mediocre offense, nothing special. Point being, in order for the players to be motivated to be the best, they have to 1st be put in an environment where they know for sure that the many Greats that came thru UM, came thru the same path. This was the environment that players were consistently placed in from the 80's thru the 90's, than coach davis brought it back, people want to know why its been almost 20years of mediocrity, when skelator fired coach kehoe, soldinger, heargreaves and stoops left, those are cornerstone type UM coaches. Any runningback coming in that knows he's going to be coached by the same runningbacks coach that coached edgerrin james, james jackson, gore, mcgahee and portis, will instantly have confidence and play at his highest level because he's coming into a proven environment, no matter what they mindset was before they got here they start transforming into Greatness. So it was with coach kehoe, guys played hard for him, having the confidence of his resume. So i cant put it all on the players, i said it way back when those coaches got fired, we wont see real UM football for along time, that moron didnt just fire coaches that moron fired building blocks/stewards that helped to usher in Greatness.

So when the word "rebuild" keeps getting tossed around, to many people think that means recruiting and the current players, when in reality, the main rebuild and only rebuilding that needs to be done is with the coaching staff/football environment, the Championship minded players are still in Miami and Florida. This is why i kept telling people, coach richt knows what he is doing, he's an institutional type coach, he was creating and bringing back the actual championship environment that's been missing for far to long, and flake james went and phucked that up by trying to tell coach richt what he needs to be doing, and coach richt basically told flake james to "***** off". In comes coach diaz, than he bringing in coaches that really dont have no ties to UM, but he was smart enuff to keep coach rumph, and coach banda we can definitely roll with, but nobody's going to have confidence in blake james or patke and that's a big problem for the defense. Coach stroud is proven his worth with us being solid against the run, we not getting up field like we did under jess simpson but stroud is solid. The offensive coaching staff still has alot to prove, however i do see the receivers believe in what coach stubblefield is teaching and he has those guys playing hungry, the runningbacks coach seems to be up to par as well, but coach enos already, the play caller is suspect and the o-line coach is as well, that's a problem.

So coach diaz either didnt understand what luke was trying to tell em or just ignored him outright, but you not gone get UM football until you got coaches that understand the players they got and how to reach them, and that has been our biggest problem the last 15 or more odd years. Once the coaching staff gets rebuilt, this is why i could careless how old coach davis is, he knows how to put a staff together, this is coach idiaz first go round, he hasnt earned any head c oaching stripes yet, and he needs to understand that, which is why he needs to get his *** out the media and s top running his mouth so much and focus on what's mostly important, having a consistent championship environment.

The guys who played under diaz and are now under blake baker know the difference and they understand the dropoff, we'll see what happens!
It’s like you’re on a typewriter.

The losing streak has really brought out the sh*t-flinger monkeys in the Canes fandom....

My god-- it really certifies for me that I THANK THE LORD most of your emotionally unstable, panic-stricken, freak-out chimps don't run the world or else you would have burned the entire world down by now with your panic-button-pounding histrionics by now....

My god-- when did men start having ***king periods??

My assessments of the state of the program are:

1) 2018 and 7-6 showed that this team's wheels were coming off well before Diaz showed up as HC....

2) Brett Romberg's radio broadcast + JT4's SECOND suspension + team play on the field this season tells us that THE PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM...

3) The sloppiness, lack of tackling and focus in practice and in games tells me that UM has built a culture of PRETENDERS who are at UM to ride the coat-tails of our former greats and glory years-- but don't have the real desire to sweat, bleed and hunger to become THE BEST EVER...

4) Diaz has been repeatedly saying about "changing the culture" which is COACHING SPEAK for "i have a bunch of sissy-assed little boys more worried about their social media and *****-grabbing action" than they do about BEING THE BEST EVER.

5) You CAN'T have the mentality and wins of a Bama & Clemson if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM is not 100% committed to trying to BE THE BEST EVER and to working hard at practice under the coaching staff's instructions.

6) Having said all that-- the 2019 Canes are BETTER than the 2018 Canes who were literally falling apart in every phase of the game.

7) The 2019 Canes are a HANDFUL OF PLAYS away from being 7-0, 6-1, 5-2....etc. So despite the BINARY JUDGEMENT OF WIN vs. LOSE, those incremental differences between a tackle, a field goal, a dropped pass was how close this team is to being "GOOD" vs. "BAD"

***NOTE: The REFINED UNDERSTANDING of the status of a team eludes you simple-minded NEADERTHALS who only know "UUGGG GOOD!"...."UGGG BAD!" You have the football understanding of KINDERGARDEN KIDS eating their own SH*T because teacher didn't give them cake...

8) It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

9) DIAZ IS HERE TO STAY -- EVEN IF WE GO 7-6... 6-7... 5-8...4-9...3-10..... UM will not be "HIS TEAM" until he get's a chance to CLEAN THE CANCERS from the team and install the players and mentality that fits his plan. I'm not any kind fo Diaz fan-- but I believe in determination, stability and maturity in making decisions-- if you've invested in a coach-- you let that investment ride out at least 1-2 seasons before changing track. Being erratic in decision-making is one of the worst traits any institution can make...whether in business, science, or football. US ADULTS who work in the real world and have real jobs know that.... the rest of you monkeys can go back to your 7-11 jobs and hate-posting.

10) Ain't no amount of coaching can make make field goals, players tackle, catch passes, or cover their assigned man. If you watch and count up all the missed plays of this season-- it's clear it comes down to players not being good enough and not working hard enough. It's easy to blame the coaches-- but great players who possess REAL HUNGER TO BE THE BEST EVER never need a coach to convince them to work hard or make plays. THEY DO SO PURELY OUT OF THEIR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST EVER....

The 2019 CANES DON'T have ENOUGH of these players right now....

I had to reply again because this is stupidest post Ive ever read in my 22 years of Canes forum.

Advertisement
A preface...these are grown men being compensated to play a game. We can get into the nitty gritty on that take in another thread...but I say this because I do not think college scholarship student athletes should be shielded from criticism. They are not children or "kids" as most will call them (I'll even slip sometimes). They are fair game.

With that said...

Some of these players are not really good. Some of them are culture problems.

Everyone in the Hecht and involved with the athletic program are the real problem, but some of these players have no f'n pride in their work. They are just ok with losing and being regular guys. If I were a recruit, I wouldn't want a lot of players on this roster as my teammate. They ******* suck. Sorry. Not really.

It is what it is. Play better.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back