The PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM....

Advertisement
You either don't understand or can't answer the question.
Oh I definitely understand. I just think your refusal to put ANY blame whatsoever on any of our players is foolish. Like I said initially, it's not a 100% vs 0% situation either direction; both shoulder plenty of blame this year. But whatever, happy to agree to disagree.

Are you an actual adult human being?

Most nonsensical low IQ drivel Ive read on this site, and thats saying a LOT.

Jesus christ I hope you are a ten year old from Kazakstan or something, I really do.

Not sure where your thought process comes from, but if you read and listen to your on logic, than their would never be or never have been a reason to fire any of the UM coaches, cause as you said in your title, "the players are the problem". Im glad you got this all figured out, that way the rest of us can stop racking our brains trying to figure this out, who knew it was that simple all along. Here's what we can do as a reward for you figuring this thing out, we can petition UM to bring back the penn disgrace morons and have all the fans apologize to them for flying banners and calling for their heads, cause acvording to your unmatched thinking, it wasnt their fault. And how dare these players not execute this defensive call vs the triple option at the 1min 19 sec mark, shame on them lazy players right, for not being great in that efensive call:

Oh I definitely understand. I just think your refusal to put ANY blame whatsoever on any of our players is foolish. Like I said initially, it's not a 100% vs 0% situation either direction; both shoulder plenty of blame this year. But whatever, happy to agree to disagree.

Its funny because I feel the same on the other side.

I just don't blame players for being players. I don't direct my anger at a FG kicker (or any player) for more than a few minutes. Ultimately, most are out there trying. Its not like he wants to miss the FGs.

Advertisement
Its funny because I feel the same on the other side.

I just don't blame players for being players. I don't direct my anger at a FG kicker (or any player) for more than a few minutes. Ultimately, most are out there trying. Its not like he wants to miss the FGs.
Bubba doesn't deserve blame for shanking kick after kick after kick in critical situations? Some of which were basically game winning XPs or chip shot FGs? Jeff doesn't deserve blame for deciding a ball into the end zone was going to get intercepted, so just completely quitting on the play and not trying to break it up, then dropping the TD when it hits him in his chest because he had already mentally checked out on the play and was not ready for the ball to come through? Jeff doesn't deserve blame for getting suspended, again? Blades doesn't deserve blame for flipping a double bird at a downed opponent right in front of a ref and getting us a 15yarder at a really bad time? Ivey doesn't get blame for literally STANDING STILL on a faked punt? Our players don't deserve blame for smiling and laughing on the sidelines while we're getting worked by inferior opponents? Our players don't deserve blame for goofing around and not taking it serious when former greats give up their time to come help out?

All of that is 100% because of coaching, huh? Fascinating.

It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

This is really the key to all of it. Miami was built TWICE by a different breed of both on-the-field player and off-the-field men. Not a lot of guys like that exist anymore—but I'd rather have a 3-Star who embodies those traits than a 5-Star diva who needs his *** kissed to show up, or to stay.

Bratton / Highsmith and others stayed home for Howard all those years back and it started a trend that put Miami on the map. When Butch rebuilt, it was on the backs of guys like Edgerrin James, Dan Morgan. Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss, Damione Lewis, et al who all took pride in wanting to be the foundation class that brought Miami back.

This is an era of front runners and not enough of "put my city on the map" or "protect the crib" type kids. The best talent leaves for immediate success and stroking in Tuscaloosa, Athens or Clemson where everything will go smoothly and get handed to them—instead of staying home and rebuilding Miami.

Got a bunch of social media divas these days care more about building their brand than building a winning program; guys posting images of themselves in f**king losses, with some idiotic quote about being humble, hungry or blessed.

Cleveland Reed and Brian Hightower leaving mid-season because they're not getting enough playing time. See ya. Jeff Thomas—a junior—still the same selfish diva he was back in high school in St. Louis, putting self over team as he thinks he's god's gift because of his natural talent and ability.

Diaz—or any one coaching Miami—has a problem on their hands as they're going to struggle to get top talent to come to UM unless they're winning big again, but it's hard to win big without that top level talent.

Again, a big reason why there isn't a line around the block for this job—an entitled fan base that still thinks it's 1989 instead of 2019, and a type of player doesn't realize swag comes from competing, working hard and succeeding—not before.

Bubba doesn't deserve blame for shanking kick after kick after kick in critical situations? Some of which were basically game winning XPs or chip shot FGs? Jeff doesn't deserve blame for deciding a ball into the end zone was going to get intercepted, so just completely quitting on the play and not trying to break it up, then dropping the TD when it hits him in his chest because he had already mentally checked out on the play and was not ready for the ball to come through? Jeff doesn't deserve blame for getting suspended, again? Blades doesn't deserve blame for flipping a double bird at a downed opponent right in front of a ref and getting us a 15yarder at a really bad time? Ivey doesn't get blame for literally STANDING STILL on a faked punt? Our players don't deserve blame for smiling and laughing on the sidelines while we're getting worked by inferior opponents? Our players don't deserve blame for goofing around and not taking it serious when former greats give up their time to come help out?

^^^^THIS TIMES A MILLION.

Our idiotic fan base just yells "COACHING!!" about everything. All those guys are doing everything you just mentioned because the coaching stuff sucks or is in over its head. Got it. Totally plausible. Morons.

Advertisement

Every kicker will miss. Do we blame Perry for not completing ALL his passes? If he did we win those games. Every issue you list can be fixed with better coaching. Better coaching and all those issues go away.

If I give my dog my favorite shoes do I blame him for chewing them up? If i give my 3 year old the Xbox controller do I blame him for breaking it? It is my own fault.

This team lacks discipline, are unprepared and is poorly taught. This all comes from coaching. You would like to move some of the blame to the players for acting like players on a poorly coached team with no discipline and not prepared. May as well blame the weather as well.

Who cares about one FG when there are 2 dozen other issues that put the team in a place to miss it.

It is simple really and comes down this....with better coaching we are undefeated and we are not left with selecting individual players or moments to place blame.

Manure had someone speak to the team in the offseason about the importance of building their brand on social media. This is why they're posting personal highlights after another loss. You can't preach about teamwork and instruct your players to promote themselves on social media unless you're trying to confuse the **** out of everyone.

Every kicker will miss. Do we blame Perry for not completing ALL his passes? If he did we win those games. Every issue you list can be fixed with better coaching. Better coaching and all those issues go away.

If I give my dog my favorite shoes do I blame him for chewing them up? If i give my 3 year old the Xbox controller do I blame him for breaking it? It is my own fault.

This team lacks discipline, are unprepared and is poorly taught. This all comes from coaching. You would like to move some of the blame to the players for acting like players on a poorly coached team with no discipline and not prepared. May as well blame the weather as well.

Who cares about one FG when there are 2 dozen other issues that put the team in a place to miss it.

It is simple really and comes down this....with better coaching we are undefeated and we are not left with selecting individual players or moments to place blame.
Wow, just... wow. I legit hope you don't have children.

EVERY COACHING REGIME has a right to install their version of the system to see if they can deliver wins.

As I said repeatedly— short of some flagrant drama caused by Diaz — he will get his 2-3 years to do so.

What’s was Saban, Dabo, Meyer’s accomplishments as coaches when they were 45yo and only 10yrs in as a coach in CFB?

Generally about the same as Diaz is today. Look at saban’s coaching history to show you:

Head coaching record
Coaching career (HC unless noted)
1973–1974Kent State (GA)
1975–1976Kent State (LB)
1977Syracuse (OLB)
1978–1979West Virginia (DB)
1980–1981Ohio State (DB)
1982Navy (DB)
1983–1987Michigan State(DC/DB)
1988–1989Houston Oilers (DB)
1990Toledo
1991–1994Cleveland Browns(DC)
1995–1999Michigan State
2000–2004LSU
2005–2006Miami Dolphins
2007–presentAlabama
Saban didn’t become a CFB HC until her was 43yo at Michigan State. And it took him 5 years to build it into a contender— but he never won a bowl game. See wiki if you prefer facts:

• 1995–1997 – Beginning in 1995, Saban moderately improved MSU's fortunes, taking the Spartans to minor bowl games (all of which they lost by double-digit margins) in each of his first three seasons. From 1995 to 1997, Michigan State finished 6-5-1, 6-6, and 7-5. In comparison, MSU had finished 5–6, 6–6 and 5–6 (prior to NCAA forfeits) in 1992–1994.
  • 1998 – On November 7, 1998, the Spartans upset the #1 ranked Ohio State 28–24 at Ohio Stadium. However, even after the upset and an early-season rout of then-highly ranked Notre Dame the Spartans finished 6–6, including three last-minute losses featuring turnovers, defensive lapses, and special-teams misplays, and failed to earn a bowl invitation.
  • 1999 – Saban led the Spartans to a 9–2 season that included wins over Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. Conversely, the two losses were routs at the hands of Purdue and Wisconsin. Following the final regular-season game against Penn State, Saban abruptly resigned to accept the head coaching position with LSU. Saban's assistant head coach and successor, Bobby Williams, then coached MSU to a Citrus Bowl victory over Florida, giving the Spartans an overall record of 10–2 for the 1999 season. It would be the best season in terms of wins for the Spartans since 1965, and it would see the Spartans reach their highest ranking since the 1966 team.[8] Future former NFL Head Coach Josh McDaniels served as a Graduate Assistant on Saban's 1999 coaching staff.
Saban never won a bowl game in his tenure at Michigan State, going 0-3 and losing those bowl contests by a combined 85 points.[9]

Based on the sh*t-flinging logic on CIS this means Saban should have ever been allowed to HC a team ever again.

**** these FACTS!.... must be tough to rant against facts.
So we’re Michigan State now? Since when? How did Matt Campbell flip Iowa State in a year with back up QBs then if that’s the standard? How did Dino flip Syracuse? How did Matt Rhule flip Baylor?

All of these schools were in a way worse roster predicament than we are but somehow, someway started to win and are in a better spot. If these competent coaches can fix albatross programs in 3 years then why can’t Manny even field a competent football team? If it was a roster issue we would be understanding but everybody knows it’s not.

Advertisement
So we’re Michigan State now? Since when? How did Matt Campbell flip Iowa State in a year with back up QBs then if that’s the standard? How did Dino flip Syracuse? How did Matt Rhule flip Baylor?

All of these schools were in a way worse roster predicament than we are but somehow, someway started to win and are in a better spot. If these competent coaches can fix albatross programs in 3 years then why can’t Manny even field a competent football team? If it was a roster issue we would be understanding but everybody knows it’s not.

Don’t think you bothered to read Saban’s HC timeline I pasted for you.

It’s an example that clearly shows all the panic-stricken, “sky is falling” death spiral on CIS looks absolutely stupid...

UM has been a middle-tier program for 18yrs — Ritch almost had us coming back in 2017– but the wheels fell back off.

That broken-assed program is what Diaz is dealing with today.

Is the entire coaching staff elite? NO

Is the entire football team elite? NO

SO NOW it’s he HC’s job to upgrade ALL aspects of this team. THAT’S ON MANNY.

IF HE FAILS TO DO THAT — like Ritch did with the OC — only then does it make sense to call for a coaching change.

The 2019 team is a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT— NO DOUBT.

But it was a lame program to begin with. Imagine if Diaz didn’t pull in KJ, Bolden, and Hill....

Where would it be today?

Zero facts

Why don’t you do some fact finding Andy show all of us your knowledge by looking up exactly who Diaz brought into the program and show me where he recruited HALF THE TEAM?

You mean like the sh*tty Oline that can’t block?

You mean like the kickers who choke?

You mean like the WR who drop game winning passes?

Stop making sh*t up. Find some facts an post them or else stay out of the debate.

Advertisement
Don’t think you bothered to read Saban’s HC timeline I pasted for you.

It’s an example that clearly shows all the panic-stricken, “sky is falling” death spiral on CIS looks absolutely stupid...

UM has been a middle-tier program for 18yrs — Ritch almost had us coming back in 2017– but the wheels fell back off.

That broken-assed program is what Diaz is dealing with today.

Is the entire coaching staff elite? NO

Is the entire football team elite? NO

SO NOW it’s he HC’s job to upgrade ALL aspects of this team. THAT’S ON MANNY.

IF HE FAILS TO DO THAT — like Ritch did with the OC — only then does it make sense to call for a coaching change.

The 2019 team is a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT— NO DOUBT.

But it was a lame program to begin with. Imagine if Diaz didn’t pull in KJ, Bolden, and Hill....

Where would it be today?

3-4 because only one of them was a starter this entire time...your porst was horrible Jenn. Go back to telling us how arrogant Dan Mullen was and dealing with feminism.

PS: we should be undefeated right now. If you knew what you were watching it wouldn’t be so hard to comprehend. We’re not even a competent football team but here you are showing your ***.

How can you say the players are too worried about social media when Manny is the exact same way?

^^ THIS^^
manny.gif

Now why did you have to bring my children into it.

I just don't get overly emotional to player's performances on the field. I understand the larger picture.
Because you clearly have the mentality that it's everyone else's fault and zero blame whatsoever on the individual's shoulders. I mean you're even blaming a kid flipping off a downed opponent in front of a ref, or getting suspended, on coaches. WTF?!? I hope you don't have the same mentality when your children do something wrong. I know those types of parents very well, where nothing is ever their children's' responsibility, always some outside factor to blame. It's horrific to witness. Your last post above sounded just like those types.

Advertisement
Back