The PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
The losing streak has really brought out the sh*t-flinger monkeys in the Canes fandom....

My god-- it really certifies for me that I THANK THE LORD most of your emotionally unstable, panic-stricken, freak-out chimps don't run the world or else you would have burned the entire world down by now with your panic-button-pounding histrionics by now....

My god-- when did men start having ***king periods??

If you don't like logic, reason and facts-- this thread AIN'T FOR YOU....

My assessments of the state of the program are:

1) 2018 and 7-6 showed that this team's wheels were coming off well before Diaz showed up as HC....

2) Brett Romberg's radio broadcast + JT4's SECOND suspension + team play on the field this season tells us that THE PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM...

3) The sloppiness, lack of tackling and focus in practice and in games tells me that UM has built a culture of PRETENDERS who are at UM to ride the coat-tails of our former greats and glory years-- but don't have the real desire to sweat, bleed and hunger to become THE BEST EVER...

4) Diaz has been repeatedly saying about "changing the culture" which is COACHING SPEAK for "i have a bunch of sissy-assed little boys more worried about their social media and *****-grabbing action" than they do about BEING THE BEST EVER.

5) You CAN'T have the mentality and wins of a Bama & Clemson if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM is not 100% committed to trying to BE THE BEST EVER and to working hard at practice under the coaching staff's instructions.

6) Having said all that-- the 2019 Canes are BETTER than the 2018 Canes who were literally falling apart in every phase of the game.

7) The 2019 Canes are a HANDFUL OF PLAYS away from being 7-0, 6-1, 5-2....etc. So despite the BINARY JUDGEMENT OF WIN vs. LOSE, those incremental differences between a tackle, a field goal, a dropped pass was how close this team is to being "GOOD" vs. "BAD"

***NOTE: The REFINED UNDERSTANDING of the status of a team eludes you simple-minded NEADERTHALS who only know "UUGGG GOOD!"...."UGGG BAD!" You have the football understanding of KINDERGARDEN KIDS eating their own SH*T because teacher didn't give them cake...

8) It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

9) DIAZ IS HERE TO STAY -- EVEN IF WE GO 7-6... 6-7... 5-8...4-9...3-10..... UM will not be "HIS TEAM" until he get's a chance to CLEAN THE CANCERS from the team and install the players and mentality that fits his plan. I'm not any kind fo Diaz fan-- but I believe in determination, stability and maturity in making decisions-- if you've invested in a coach-- you let that investment ride out at least 1-2 seasons before changing track. Being erratic in decision-making is one of the worst traits any institution can make...whether in business, science, or football. US ADULTS who work in the real world and have real jobs know that.... the rest of you monkeys can go back to your 7-11 jobs and hate-posting.

10) Ain't no amount of coaching can make make field goals, players tackle, catch passes, or cover their assigned man. If you watch and count up all the missed plays of this season-- it's clear it comes down to players not being good enough and not working hard enough. It's easy to blame the coaches-- but great players who possess REAL HUNGER TO BE THE BEST EVER never need a coach to convince them to work hard or make plays. THEY DO SO PURELY OUT OF THEIR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST EVER....

The 2019 CANES DON'T have ENOUGH of these players right now....

Advertisement
The losing streak has really brought out the sh*t-flinger monkeys in the Canes fandom....

My god-- it really certifies for me that I THANK THE LORD most of your emotionally unstable, panic-stricken, freak-out chimps don't run the world or else you would have burned the entire world down by now with your panic-button-pounding histrionics by now....

1) 2018 and 7-6 showed that this team's wheels were coming off well before Diaz showed up as HC....

2) Brett Romberg's radio broadcast + JT4's SECOND suspension + team play on the field this season tells us that THE PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM...

3) The sloppiness, lack of tackling and focus in practice and in games tells me that UM has built a culture of PRETENDERS who are at UM to ride the coat-tails of our former greats and glory years-- but don't have the real desire to sweat, bleed and hunger to become THE BEST EVER...

4) Diaz has been repeatedly saying about "changing the culture" which is COACHING SPEAK for "i have a bunch of sissy-assed little boys more worried about their social media and *****-grabbing action" than they do about BEING THE BEST EVER.

5) You CAN'T have the mentality and wins of a Bama & Clemson if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM is not 100% committed to trying to BE THE BEST EVER and to working hard at practice under the coaching staff's instructions.

6) Having said all that-- the 2019 Canes are BETTER than the 2018 Canes who were literally falling apart in every phase of the game.

7) The 2019 Canes are a HANDFUL OF PLAYS away from being 7-0, 6-1, 5-2....etc. So despite the BINARY JUDGEMENT OF WIN vs. LOSE, those incremental differences between a tackle, a field goal, a dropped pass was how close this team is to being "GOOD" vs. "BAD"

***NOTE: The REFINED UNDERSTANDING of the status of a team eludes you simple-minded NEADERTHALS who only know "UUGGG GOOD!"...."UGGG BAD!" You have the football understanding of KINDERGARDEN KIDS eating their own SH*T because teacher didn't give them cake...

8) It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

9) DIAZ IS HERE TO STAY -- EVEN IF WE GO 7-6... 6-7... 5-8...4-9...3-10..... UM will not be "HIS TEAM" until he get's a chance to CLEAN THE CANCERS from the team and install the players and mentality that fits his plan. I'm not any kind fo Diaz fan-- but I believe in determination, stability and maturity in making decisions-- if you've invested in a coach-- you let that investment ride out at least 1-2 seasons before changing track. Being erratic in decision-making is one of the worst traits any institution can make...whether in business, science, or football. US ADULTS who work in the real world and have real jobs know that.... the rest of you monkeys can go back to your 7-11 jobs and hate-posting.

10) Ain't no amount of coaching can make make field goals, players tackle, catch passes, or cover their assigned man. If you watch and count up all the missed plays of this season-- it's clear it comes down to players not being good enough and not working hard enough. It's easy to blame the coaches-- but great players who possess REAL HUNGER TO BE THE BEST EVER never need a coach to convince them to work hard or make plays. THEY DO SO PURELY OUT OF THEIR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST EVER....

Send OP to Bolivia

OH FFS!

/DIDN'T READ.

Advertisement
If you don't like logic, reason and facts-- this thread AIN'T FOR YOU...
tenor.gif

PEnos, is garbage he's got to go!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Has anybody ever, ever, ever, ever accused you of having any COMMON SENSE?

Too bad Diaz recruits these cancers... this is not year one... Diaz left his position he recruited for devoid of talent. He’s never been known as a even decent recruiter... he may get one more year and need to scapegoat his staff but that’s it. Some true football power players are shook and want to rip the band aid off quick if we don’t make a bowl.

Advertisement

Manny played a hand in recruiting those players on the defensive side of the ball. Manny's a little *****. And you're a little ***** from talking **** about those players. Any competent coach would be 7-0, 6-1, or 5-2 with this team.

These players are garbage, just like their coaches. No shame in saying that

Advertisement
Back