The PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM....

Its both the coaches and the players. Players are part of it because kids that are on different elite rosters arent on this roster and they should be especially the sfla ones. And on top of it we downgraded big time on coaching.....its real bad right now amatuer level type ****

Advertisement
That entire defense is Manny’s guys. Every single last one...that entire Defense that can’t tackle or cover anybody. It’s funny how the starters on that very same D for the most part we’re here for 2017 too. I wonder what changed since then?

You Hecht cronies need to learn what you’re watching before you can correct somebody. He had full autonomy when it came to defense remember?

What changed is we lost 5 NFL quality players.

What changed is we lost 5 NFL quality players.
Oh? So every single one of our starters now weren’t seeing significant playing before? Manny’s D didn’t have a tackling issue before? Manny wasn’t already recruiting poorly before? Manny’s defense weren’t getting shredded by high level P5 teams the last two years?

Let me tell you what changed, these dudes quit on Manny because they don’t believe in him. That’s how your play gets worse and worse since the UF game...when a team quits and gives their coach the middle finger. That’s how you miss 29 tackles. That’s how you barely beat Central Michigan. THEY HAVE NO FAITH IN MANNY! You can see it in their play.

And you Hecht cronies brought him here without even conducting a search and now you’ll be thrown out just like him as well.

Last edited:
This like the CEO of a fortune 500 company blaming the pencil pushers for a disaster

Confirmation that this season's failures have been on THE PLAYERS-- there's a group who are not committed to bringing 100%:

On Monday, coach Manny Diaz shared that the team dealt with some of the issues that emerged from a culture standpoint during an open team meeting in the week and plenty of grievances were aired by the players.

The outcome of that meeting, according to Diaz, was UM growing closer together as a team and getting on the same page in terms of what is expected from the football program—and the Hurricanes responded with a gritty 16-12 win over Pittsburgh on the road.

“There were some things said and some truths mentioned and I think the biggest concept that our guys understand now is that we are all tied together,” Diaz said. “Any individual success is tied to our collective success. If somebody is not pulling their weight, it is hurting their fellow teammates. This is the cycle that has gone on here a while. This is why the win-loss cycle is where it has been and why guys get drafted where they have been drafted. There is a different type of peer accountability that has to happen to take this to the next level.”

Advertisement
The losing streak has really brought out the sh*t-flinger monkeys in the Canes fandom....

My god-- it really certifies for me that I THANK THE LORD most of your emotionally unstable, panic-stricken, freak-out chimps don't run the world or else you would have burned the entire world down by now with your panic-button-pounding histrionics by now....

My god-- when did men start having ***king periods??

If you don't like logic, reason and facts-- this thread AIN'T FOR YOU....

My assessments of the state of the program are:

1) 2018 and 7-6 showed that this team's wheels were coming off well before Diaz showed up as HC....

2) Brett Romberg's radio broadcast + JT4's SECOND suspension + team play on the field this season tells us that THE PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM...

3) The sloppiness, lack of tackling and focus in practice and in games tells me that UM has built a culture of PRETENDERS who are at UM to ride the coat-tails of our former greats and glory years-- but don't have the real desire to sweat, bleed and hunger to become THE BEST EVER...

4) Diaz has been repeatedly saying about "changing the culture" which is COACHING SPEAK for "i have a bunch of sissy-assed little boys more worried about their social media and *****-grabbing action" than they do about BEING THE BEST EVER.

5) You CAN'T have the mentality and wins of a Bama & Clemson if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM is not 100% committed to trying to BE THE BEST EVER and to working hard at practice under the coaching staff's instructions.

6) Having said all that-- the 2019 Canes are BETTER than the 2018 Canes who were literally falling apart in every phase of the game.

7) The 2019 Canes are a HANDFUL OF PLAYS away from being 7-0, 6-1, 5-2....etc. So despite the BINARY JUDGEMENT OF WIN vs. LOSE, those incremental differences between a tackle, a field goal, a dropped pass was how close this team is to being "GOOD" vs. "BAD"

***NOTE: The REFINED UNDERSTANDING of the status of a team eludes you simple-minded NEADERTHALS who only know "UUGGG GOOD!"...."UGGG BAD!" You have the football understanding of KINDERGARDEN KIDS eating their own SH*T because teacher didn't give them cake...

8) It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

9) DIAZ IS HERE TO STAY -- EVEN IF WE GO 7-6... 6-7... 5-8...4-9...3-10..... UM will not be "HIS TEAM" until he get's a chance to CLEAN THE CANCERS from the team and install the players and mentality that fits his plan. I'm not any kind fo Diaz fan-- but I believe in determination, stability and maturity in making decisions-- if you've invested in a coach-- you let that investment ride out at least 1-2 seasons before changing track. Being erratic in decision-making is one of the worst traits any institution can make...whether in business, science, or football. US ADULTS who work in the real world and have real jobs know that.... the rest of you monkeys can go back to your 7-11 jobs and hate-posting.

10) Ain't no amount of coaching can make make field goals, players tackle, catch passes, or cover their assigned man. If you watch and count up all the missed plays of this season-- it's clear it comes down to players not being good enough and not working hard enough. It's easy to blame the coaches-- but great players who possess REAL HUNGER TO BE THE BEST EVER never need a coach to convince them to work hard or make plays. THEY DO SO PURELY OUT OF THEIR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST EVER....

The 2019 CANES DON'T have ENOUGH of these players right now....
This is spot on. Williams came in Saturday, threw 8 times, 8 should have been caught. 4 were caught. We have true freshman at left tackle, says something about the work ethic the upper classmen have. The man came here weighing 240 lbs. Is up to 285 and is our best option at the most critical lineman to the passing game. Pull some scholarships.

This is spot on. Williams came in Saturday, threw 8 times, 8 should have been caught. 4 were caught. We have true freshman at left tackle, says something about the work ethic the upper classmen have. The man came here weighing 240 lbs. Is up to 285 and is our best option at the most critical lineman to the passing game. Pull some scholarships.
Get those entitled pricks out of here and goal grab some hungry kids like the dude playing left tackle.

Confirmation that this season's failures have been on THE PLAYERS-- there's a group who are not committed to bringing 100%:

On Monday, coach Manny Diaz shared that the team dealt with some of the issues that emerged from a culture standpoint during an open team meeting in the week and plenty of grievances were aired by the players.

The outcome of that meeting, according to Diaz, was UM growing closer together as a team and getting on the same page in terms of what is expected from the football program—and the Hurricanes responded with a gritty 16-12 win over Pittsburgh on the road.

“There were some things said and some truths mentioned and I think the biggest concept that our guys understand now is that we are all tied together,” Diaz said. “Any individual success is tied to our collective success. If somebody is not pulling their weight, it is hurting their fellow teammates. This is the cycle that has gone on here a while. This is why the win-loss cycle is where it has been and why guys get drafted where they have been drafted. There is a different type of peer accountability that has to happen to take this to the next level.”

If we could get our coordinators pulling their weight, we might actually beat coastal teams on a regular basis.

Manny out here holding Blake’s hand and Enos is a lost cause.

But y’all surprised guys ain’t running through a wall for being put in bad positions and basically lied to. Lol.

Slurper’s using Saban and Dabo as justifications for this ****** season is ******* hilarious. I can find hundred more examples of 1st year coaches having ****** first season’s who end up getting fired, eventually. Breaking news, Diaz ain’t no Saban nor Dabo. Those examples are the exception, not the ******* rule. Those guy’s shadows are better recruiters than Diaz.

Furthermore, you conveniently ignore, Diaz was a DC here and those are his Defensive players and same Defensive system, and it has regressed, tremendously. Miami has only faced 1 Offense ranked in the top 50 of total Offense, again. A Weak schedule has fluffed those bull**** stats.

Advertisement
The defense did regress absolutely. Would you not agree that since Diaz has got more involved it has improved a lot the last few weeks?

Baker was a poor hire. Manny’s defense when he is coaching or “heavily involved” isn’t the problem currently from what I can see.

No, it hasn’t. GT(#118 total Offense) and Pitt (#86 Total Offense) among the bottom tier of Offense’s in the country. Díaz isn’t involved as much you think. Díaz got his **** pushed in the Big 12 for a reason. He’s just lucky he’s playing in the Coastal where UNC, ranked 40th in Total Offense, is the best Offense he’s faced this season....and we saw what they did to our Defense.

No, it hasn’t. GT(#118 total Offense) and Pitt (#86 Total Offense) among the bottom tier of Offense’s in the country. Díaz isn’t involved as much you think. Díaz got his **** pushed in the Big 12 for a reason. He’s just lucky he’s playing in the Coastal where UNC, ranked 40th in Total Offense, is the best Offense he’s faced this season....and we saw what they did to our Defense.

they didnt do all that much after the horrendous start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back