The PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM....

I think that the message is that having your menses every single day is just plain stupid. Sure, some will claim its because their amazingly committed fans but that's the definition of insanity. Nothing will be different tomorrow based on your whining. So get over yourselves and accept it. Manny will fix it or he won't. Every single person involved with the program knows we hate whats happening to our team. All we can do is look for improvement week to week and support the kids until something happens one way or the other.

The school will not give a **** about your banners or your emails or letters. They've dealt with us and our **** before. It's never worked in the past. Expressing your outrage every single day will not move the needle.

Empty stadiums speak much louder that any email or banner ever will.

Why not watch the Heat. Tyler Herro and Kendrick Nunn are players. They should be a good distraction for you.

Advertisement
Because you clearly have the mentality that it's everyone else's fault and zero blame whatsoever on the individual's shoulders. I mean you're even blaming a kid flipping off a downed opponent in front of a ref, or getting suspended, on coaches. WTF?!? I hope you don't have the same mentality when your children do something wrong. I know those types of parents very well, where nothing is ever their children's' responsibility, always some outside factor to blame. It's horrific to witness. Your last post above sounded just like those types.

Because it is the coach that either;

One, built a culture where the player thought he could get away with something like that or
Two, will not or did not properly discipline the player so that it never happens again with any player.

Do you honestly think these players could get away with this stuff at Clemson. Dabo ripped his entire team a new one just for a little showboating when they were killing us. He demanded better from them and let them all know it.

So it is not about the blame game. It is about a culture where the stuff doesn't happen to begin with and/or making an example out of any incident so that it never happens again.

It falls on the leadership. Without leadership/good coaching you should expect a little anarchy from the players. Thus I seek to fix the leadership problem...not waste my time blaming players. After all, when you fix the leadership you fix the players.

so why blame them?

Because it is the coach that either;

One, built a culture where the player thought he could get away with something like that or
Two, will not or did not properly discipline the player so that it never happens again with any player.

Do you honestly think these players could get away with this stuff at Clemson. Dabo ripped his entire team a new one just for a little showboating when they were killing us. He demanded better from them and let them all know it.

So it is not about the blame game. It is about a culture where the stuff doesn't happen to begin with and/or making an example out of any incident so that it never happens again.

It falls on the leadership. Without leadership/good coaching you should expect a little anarchy from the players. Thus I seek to fix the leadership problem...not waste my time blaming players. After all, when you fix the leadership you fix the players.

so why blame them?
And if your kid brought home bad grades, I'm sure you'd immediately be on the horn with the school trying to figure out how his teacher failed him. Good lord, man, the lack of accountability is just jaw dropping. I feel like I've said this 100x already, It's BOTH the coaches AND the players fault, this sh-t show that 2019 has become. Your excuse making for the players is ******* repulsive. But whatever, to each their own. You do you, bud.

Bubba doesn't deserve blame for shanking kick after kick after kick in critical situations? Some of which were basically game winning XPs or chip shot FGs? Jeff doesn't deserve blame for deciding a ball into the end zone was going to get intercepted, so just completely quitting on the play and not trying to break it up, then dropping the TD when it hits him in his chest because he had already mentally checked out on the play and was not ready for the ball to come through? Jeff doesn't deserve blame for getting suspended, again? Blades doesn't deserve blame for flipping a double bird at a downed opponent right in front of a ref and getting us a 15yarder at a really bad time? Ivey doesn't get blame for literally STANDING STILL on a faked punt? Our players don't deserve blame for smiling and laughing on the sidelines while we're getting worked by inferior opponents? Our players don't deserve blame for goofing around and not taking it serious when former greats give up their time to come help out?

All of that is 100% because of coaching, huh? Fascinating.
They obviously don't fear any repercussions, which is 100% on the coaches.

Advertisement
And if your kid brought home bad grades, I'm sure you'd immediately try and figure out how his teacher failed him. Good lord, man, the lack of accountability is just jaw dropping. I feel like I've said this 100x already, It's BOTH the coaches AND the players fault, this sh-t show that 2019 has become. Your excuse making for the players is ******* repulsive. But whatever, to each their own. You do you, bud.

Football players on a college team are not my kids bringing home poor grades.

Plus, I think you completely missed the part about making an example so it never happens again. This entire conversation appears as though you are not really reading what I am writing. Your entire response is about no accountability and my kids and yet half my response was about making sure the bad behavior doesn't happen and punishing them if it does.

Read my response again.

Football players on a college team are not my kids bringing home poor grades.

Plus, I think you completely missed the part about making an example so it never happens again. This entire conversation appears as though you are not really reading what I am writing. Your entire response is about no accountability and my kids and yet half my response was about making sure the bad behavior doesn't happen and punishing them if it does.

Read my response again.
Fair enough. I appreciate your civility as I am in a grouchy *** mood today! LOL

This conversation has run it's course. I don't disagree with any of your points re how our coaches have failed. I simply just don't believe that 0% of blame deserves to be put on the players. Personally, I think both share in the blame of this sh-t show; hence, my initial comment. Much more the coaches, yes, but it's absurd to say the players get a free pass from everything. It's analogous to the JT4 thread going on. The latest word was he got in a fight and that's why he's suspended. And yet you have people on here literally saying it's the coaches fault for not being a better mentor and making him a better person. WTF?!? No, that's on Jeff. There has to be personal accountability as well.

yeah its the players. Good thing the coaches are stellar recruiters and are bringing in a massive infusion of talent next year to turn the tides!

wait...

Advertisement
Fair enough. I appreciate your civility as I am in a grouchy *** mood today! LOL

This conversation has run it's course. I don't disagree with any of your points re how our coaches have failed. I simply just don't believe that 0% of blame deserves to be put on the players. Personally, I think both share in the blame of this sh-t show; hence, my initial comment. Much more the coaches, yes, but it's absurd to say the players get a free pass from everything. It's analogous to the JT4 thread going on. The latest word was he got in a fight and that's why he's suspended. And yet you have people on here literally saying it's the coaches fault for not being a better mentor and making him a better person. WTF?!? No, that's on Jeff. There has to be personal accountability as well.

Fair enough.

yeah its the players. Good thing the coaches are stellar recruiters and are bringing in a massive infusion of talent next year to turn the tides!

wait...

it’s 2019 man…

Do I need to remind you that how well a coach recruits has nothing to do with how good he is at that job…

It’s about how many dollar$ you can slip the kid or his family on the side that determines top recruiting classes…

Is that news to you?

Miami pays their HC LESS THAN 50% what Dabo and Saban get...

how many dollars you figure they’re spending on recruits compared to those programs?

So let me get this straight… Those of you who blame this all on Diaz and the coaches…

You’re telling me that for these players to play at their best what they need is:
  • Coaches to scream in their ears about “tackle harder!”...
  • Or the coaches need to say in practice “wrap you man up when you tackle” or else they’ll forgot that in the game...
  • Or “when you kick that field goal please make it go through the uprights instead of left or right of it”
So ok it’s the coache’s fault....

Maybe it would help if we get them some foot massagers on the sidelines so they can rest their feet in between the grueling plays...?

Maybe mani/pedi treatment so their hands look nice and soft for those tough catches...?

Maybe he kicker can have his psychological counselor hold the ball for him and tell him “you are good enough....and strong enough....and BY GOSH people love you!”....?

Maybe then he coaches will earn their paychecks....

Advertisement
^^^^THIS TIMES A MILLION.

Our idiotic fan base just yells "COACHING!!" about everything. All those guys are doing everything you just mentioned because the coaching stuff sucks or is in over its head. Got it. Totally plausible. Morons.

Coaching isn’t everything.....

It’s the ONLY thing.

All these guys was caping for Richt, and he recruited a bunch of “cancers”.

If he was still here, it would be the same excuses.

Poor execution is a COACHING ISSUE.

No amount of excuses and mental gymnastics will EVER change that.

So let me get this straight… Those of you who blame this all on Diaz and the coaches…

You’re telling me that for these players to play at their best what they need is:
  • Coaches to scream in their ears about “tackle harder!”...
  • Or the coaches need to say in practice “wrap you man up when you tackle” or else they’ll forgot that in the game...
  • Or “when you kick that field goal please make it go through the uprights instead of left or right of it”
So ok it’s the coache’s fault....

Maybe it would help if we get them some foot massagers on the sidelines so they can rest their feet in between the grueling plays...?

Maybe mani/pedi treatment so their hands look nice and soft for those tough catches...?

Maybe he kicker can have his psychological counselor hold the ball for him and tell him “you are good enough....and strong enough....and BY GOSH people love you!”....?

Maybe then he coaches will earn their paychecks....

You have ZERO IDEA how a football team actually works.

Advertisement
What’s funnier is that he’s complaining about players Diaz recruited...

1/4 of the class is Al Golden's recruits

1/2 is Mark Ritch

1/4 is Diaz....

And i don't believe anyone got a bag of cash to come to UM....

That about explains all you need to know about the recruiting classes from 2002 through 2019....

It's still on the players to make plays....

1/4 of the class is Al Golden's recruits

1/2 is Mark Ritch

1/4 is Diaz....

And i don't believe anyone got a bag of cash to come to UM....

That about explains all you need to know about the recruiting classes from 2002 through 2019....

It's still on the players to make plays....
That entire defense is Manny’s guys. Every single last one...that entire Defense that can’t tackle or cover anybody. It’s funny how the starters on that very same D for the most part we’re here for 2017 too. I wonder what changed since then?

You Hecht cronies need to learn what you’re watching before you can correct somebody. He had full autonomy when it came to defense remember?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back