The PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM....

Advertisement
The Corch Worshippers are in full effect...

Get ready for a new "bLaMe tHe pLaYeRs & tHe fAnS gUysM!" thread everyday from the faithful.
MG.jpg

So the guy who was the CEO of the defense for the last 4 years is going to fix this? The defense that is ****, has no depth and is filled with all of these players you say are the problem.

4 years in the defense should be lights out filled with his guys that he selected to fit his scheme and mindset. The reality is that we have no depth on defense, failed miserably in recruiting and the further away from Goldens recruits(lmfao) the worse it has gotten.

Its year 4, the defense is almost entirely constructed with his players. Shouldn't the defense be a lot better now since he was the one recruiting and evaluating?

Instead, the more the defense has had to rely on the players he brought in and molded, the worse it has gotten.
You think that guy is going to turn around the entire program? Hes been in control of half the team for 4 years and look at the state of the defense.

lmao, sound logic.

The losing streak has really brought out the sh*t-flinger monkeys in the Canes fandom....

My god-- it really certifies for me that I THANK THE LORD most of your emotionally unstable, panic-stricken, freak-out chimps don't run the world or else you would have burned the entire world down by now with your panic-button-pounding histrionics by now....

My god-- when did men start having ***king periods??

If you don't like logic, reason and facts-- this thread AIN'T FOR YOU....

My assessments of the state of the program are:

1) 2018 and 7-6 showed that this team's wheels were coming off well before Diaz showed up as HC....

2) Brett Romberg's radio broadcast + JT4's SECOND suspension + team play on the field this season tells us that THE PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM...

3) The sloppiness, lack of tackling and focus in practice and in games tells me that UM has built a culture of PRETENDERS who are at UM to ride the coat-tails of our former greats and glory years-- but don't have the real desire to sweat, bleed and hunger to become THE BEST EVER...

4) Diaz has been repeatedly saying about "changing the culture" which is COACHING SPEAK for "i have a bunch of sissy-assed little boys more worried about their social media and *****-grabbing action" than they do about BEING THE BEST EVER.

5) You CAN'T have the mentality and wins of a Bama & Clemson if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM is not 100% committed to trying to BE THE BEST EVER and to working hard at practice under the coaching staff's instructions.

6) Having said all that-- the 2019 Canes are BETTER than the 2018 Canes who were literally falling apart in every phase of the game.

7) The 2019 Canes are a HANDFUL OF PLAYS away from being 7-0, 6-1, 5-2....etc. So despite the BINARY JUDGEMENT OF WIN vs. LOSE, those incremental differences between a tackle, a field goal, a dropped pass was how close this team is to being "GOOD" vs. "BAD"

***NOTE: The REFINED UNDERSTANDING of the status of a team eludes you simple-minded NEADERTHALS who only know "UUGGG GOOD!"...."UGGG BAD!" You have the football understanding of KINDERGARDEN KIDS eating their own SH*T because teacher didn't give them cake...

8) It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

9) DIAZ IS HERE TO STAY -- EVEN IF WE GO 7-6... 6-7... 5-8...4-9...3-10..... UM will not be "HIS TEAM" until he get's a chance to CLEAN THE CANCERS from the team and install the players and mentality that fits his plan. I'm not any kind fo Diaz fan-- but I believe in determination, stability and maturity in making decisions-- if you've invested in a coach-- you let that investment ride out at least 1-2 seasons before changing track. Being erratic in decision-making is one of the worst traits any institution can make...whether in business, science, or football. US ADULTS who work in the real world and have real jobs know that.... the rest of you monkeys can go back to your 7-11 jobs and hate-posting.

10) Ain't no amount of coaching can make make field goals, players tackle, catch passes, or cover their assigned man. If you watch and count up all the missed plays of this season-- it's clear it comes down to players not being good enough and not working hard enough. It's easy to blame the coaches-- but great players who possess REAL HUNGER TO BE THE BEST EVER never need a coach to convince them to work hard or make plays. THEY DO SO PURELY OUT OF THEIR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST EVER....

The 2019 CANES DON'T have ENOUGH of these players right now....
Saying players "Are The Problem" like saying when a school fails to improve kids very poor academic performances and test scores it is the students fault.

Advertisement
The losing streak has really brought out the sh*t-flinger monkeys in the Canes fandom....

My god-- it really certifies for me that I THANK THE LORD most of your emotionally unstable, panic-stricken, freak-out chimps don't run the world or else you would have burned the entire world down by now with your panic-button-pounding histrionics by now....

1) 2018 and 7-6 showed that this team's wheels were coming off well before Diaz showed up as HC....

2) Brett Romberg's radio broadcast + JT4's SECOND suspension + team play on the field this season tells us that THE PLAYERS ARE THE PROBLEM...

3) The sloppiness, lack of tackling and focus in practice and in games tells me that UM has built a culture of PRETENDERS who are at UM to ride the coat-tails of our former greats and glory years-- but don't have the real desire to sweat, bleed and hunger to become THE BEST EVER...

4) Diaz has been repeatedly saying about "changing the culture" which is COACHING SPEAK for "i have a bunch of sissy-assed little boys more worried about their social media and *****-grabbing action" than they do about BEING THE BEST EVER.

5) You CAN'T have the mentality and wins of a Bama & Clemson if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE TEAM is not 100% committed to trying to BE THE BEST EVER and to working hard at practice under the coaching staff's instructions.

6) Having said all that-- the 2019 Canes are BETTER than the 2018 Canes who were literally falling apart in every phase of the game.

7) The 2019 Canes are a HANDFUL OF PLAYS away from being 7-0, 6-1, 5-2....etc. So despite the BINARY JUDGEMENT OF WIN vs. LOSE, those incremental differences between a tackle, a field goal, a dropped pass was how close this team is to being "GOOD" vs. "BAD"

***NOTE: The REFINED UNDERSTANDING of the status of a team eludes you simple-minded NEADERTHALS who only know "UUGGG GOOD!"...."UGGG BAD!" You have the football understanding of KINDERGARDEN KIDS eating their own SH*T because teacher didn't give them cake...

8) It's a new generation of kids now-- super-entitled little B*TCHES who want their backs GENTLY PATTED ALWAYS ---AKA Consolation Plaques For Losses-- or else their FEE-FEES will be hurt... UM appears to have amassed a team full of little boys pretending to be "great players" but don't have the mental toughness and hunger it takes to be THE BEST EVER.

9) DIAZ IS HERE TO STAY -- EVEN IF WE GO 7-6... 6-7... 5-8...4-9...3-10..... UM will not be "HIS TEAM" until he get's a chance to CLEAN THE CANCERS from the team and install the players and mentality that fits his plan. I'm not any kind fo Diaz fan-- but I believe in determination, stability and maturity in making decisions-- if you've invested in a coach-- you let that investment ride out at least 1-2 seasons before changing track. Being erratic in decision-making is one of the worst traits any institution can make...whether in business, science, or football. US ADULTS who work in the real world and have real jobs know that.... the rest of you monkeys can go back to your 7-11 jobs and hate-posting.

10) Ain't no amount of coaching can make make field goals, players tackle, catch passes, or cover their assigned man. If you watch and count up all the missed plays of this season-- it's clear it comes down to players not being good enough and not working hard enough. It's easy to blame the coaches-- but great players who possess REAL HUNGER TO BE THE BEST EVER never need a coach to convince them to work hard or make plays. THEY DO SO PURELY OUT OF THEIR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST EVER....

We get it. Its not the coaches. Its the players... Despite having exponentially more talented players, back-to-back top 12 recruiting classes and top portal transfers, we lost to a team that lost to citadel and a team that almost lost to Furman. Definitely not the coaches. Brilliant observation.

Did anyone read that? Cliff's Notes?

Advertisement
Chickillo is an awesome example , totally played out of position but respected the coaches and followed his orders to the fullest of his ability. Went to some all star games and BLEW UP and now plays in the NFL with the Steelers and sign a very nice contract.

Bottom line here ,free food ,free training facilities , free medical and I can go on and on , how in the world can a player(s) not max all this out and become a BEAST in there positions ?

Why can't they all be like RUDY the movies and go for it , I don't know all this and they're weak mentally and play depressed, if they want to be depressed fart around and soon they'll be in the real world and filling out applications and bag groceries or cutting wire in my wire room 1/2 A DAY 12 HOURS LMAO.

(4) years goes very fast for kids and BOOOM the real don't give a crap world is waiting LOLOLOL

IT BEING A PLAYER ISSUE IS A MAJOR PART ALSO NO DOUBT.

@TheOldU2002 so you feel that players shouldn't feel this way well you have the right to but the BAMA'S and LSU'S of football take it very seriously and with good coaching well the proof is in the rankings.

Saban did a whole special on his Roll tide camps on ESPN and one of the questions he asked his team even with them at the the TOP of college football was " WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BREAK YOU " one of the most interesting questions to put before a TEAM.

Saban was searching for a deeper competitiveness even at there level he felt there was more to get out of them , it was pretty impressive talk he gave.

Imagine your team is ELITE NOW and Saban still was digging there gut for more he was still raising there game challenging them , yes Saban wanted more of the RUDY type passion.

I would love to hear why you didn't approve please contrasting view is welcome , I gave you mine.

So the guy who was the CEO of the defense for the last 4 years is going to fix this? The defense that is ****, has no depth and is filled with all of these players you say are the problem.

4 years in the defense should be lights out filled with his guys that he selected to fit his scheme and mindset. The reality is that we have no depth on defense, failed miserably in recruiting and the further away from Goldens recruits(lmfao) the worse it has gotten.

Its year 4, the defense is almost entirely constructed with his players. Shouldn't the defense be a lot better now since he was the one recruiting and evaluating?

Instead, the more the defense has had to rely on the players he brought in and molded, the worse it has gotten.
You think that guy is going to turn around the entire program? Hes been in control of half the team for 4 years and look at the state of the defense.

lmao, sound logic.
the defense gave up 7 points against gtech. they were not the problem

Advertisement
the defense gave up 7 points against gtech. they were not the problem

29 missed tackles is not a problem? They didn’t score much because they are a trash football team. They held the ball for almost the entire 2nd half and stuffed a TD right up our *** in OT.
Delusional

Offense is also a problem

Everything is a problem

i keep saying it. South florida culture sucks. we need more geographic diversity. to many south florida entitled divas on our team equals coaches nightmare. ask yourself why can no coach be successful here. we are on our 5th coach now. all terrible failures. only one common denominator. THE PLAYERS. Our best teams had players from all over.

How come every coach we get has to “change the culture”?

Shannon “needs his guys”.
Golden “needs his guys”.
Richt “needs his guys”.
Diaz “needs his guys”.

So you saying Saint Richt recruited a bunch of cancers? These ARE his recruits after all.

Fact of the matter is 18-22 year olds are out of their minds. Their high testosterone levels combined with new found freedom makes them volatile and difficult to control as a group.

Having the internal fortitude and ******* to lead these unruly savages is half the battle of coaching high school and college football.

We have not hired anyone up to the task, especially Diaz. He might be able to get it together, but I wouldn’t bet my money on it watching him have the “far away” look on the sideline every game.

Advertisement
How come every coach we get has to “change the culture”?

Shannon “needs his guys”.
Golden “needs his guys”.
Richt “needs his guys”.
Diaz “needs his guys”.

So you saying Saint Richt recruited a bunch of cancers? These ARE his recruits after all.

Fact of the matter is 18-22 year olds are out of their minds. Their high testosterone levels combined with new found freedom makes them volatile and difficult to control as a group.

Having the internal fortitude and ******* to lead these unruly savages is half the battle of coaching high school and college football.

We have not hired anyone up to the task, especially Diaz. He might be able to get it together, but I wouldn’t bet my money on it watching him have the “far away” look on the sideline every game.

EVERY COACHING REGIME has a right to install their version of the system to see if they can deliver wins.

As I said repeatedly— short of some flagrant drama caused by Diaz — he will get his 2-3 years to do so.

What’s was Saban, Dabo, Meyer’s accomplishments as coaches when they were 45yo and only 10yrs in as a coach in CFB?

Generally about the same as Diaz is today. Look at saban’s coaching history to show you:

Coaching career (HC unless noted)
Head coaching record
1973–1974Kent State (GA)
1975–1976Kent State (LB)
1977Syracuse (OLB)
1978–1979West Virginia (DB)
1980–1981Ohio State (DB)
1982Navy (DB)
1983–1987Michigan State(DC/DB)
1988–1989Houston Oilers (DB)
1990Toledo
1991–1994Cleveland Browns(DC)
1995–1999Michigan State
2000–2004LSU
2005–2006Miami Dolphins
2007–presentAlabama
Saban didn’t become a CFB HC until her was 43yo at Michigan State. And it took him 5 years to build it into a contender— but he never won a bowl game. See wiki if you prefer facts:

• 1995–1997 – Beginning in 1995, Saban moderately improved MSU's fortunes, taking the Spartans to minor bowl games (all of which they lost by double-digit margins) in each of his first three seasons. From 1995 to 1997, Michigan State finished 6-5-1, 6-6, and 7-5. In comparison, MSU had finished 5–6, 6–6 and 5–6 (prior to NCAA forfeits) in 1992–1994.
  • 1998 – On November 7, 1998, the Spartans upset the #1 ranked Ohio State 28–24 at Ohio Stadium. However, even after the upset and an early-season rout of then-highly ranked Notre Dame the Spartans finished 6–6, including three last-minute losses featuring turnovers, defensive lapses, and special-teams misplays, and failed to earn a bowl invitation.
  • 1999 – Saban led the Spartans to a 9–2 season that included wins over Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. Conversely, the two losses were routs at the hands of Purdue and Wisconsin. Following the final regular-season game against Penn State, Saban abruptly resigned to accept the head coaching position with LSU. Saban's assistant head coach and successor, Bobby Williams, then coached MSU to a Citrus Bowl victory over Florida, giving the Spartans an overall record of 10–2 for the 1999 season. It would be the best season in terms of wins for the Spartans since 1965, and it would see the Spartans reach their highest ranking since the 1966 team.[8] Future former NFL Head Coach Josh McDaniels served as a Graduate Assistant on Saban's 1999 coaching staff.
Saban never won a bowl game in his tenure at Michigan State, going 0-3 and losing those bowl contests by a combined 85 points.[9]

Based on the sh*t-flinging logic on CIS this means Saban should have ever been allowed to HC a team ever again.

**** these FACTS!.... must be tough to rant against facts.

The Corch Worshippers are in full effect...

Get ready for a new "bLaMe tHe pLaYeRs & tHe fAnS gUysM!" thread everyday from the faithful.
How about “if yOU look at the roster, there is very little NFL talent”
the real blame is in talent eval.
Qb- nope
rb- 13 and Cam are late round FA types
wr-nope.
te- Brevin is an NFL player as long as he doesn’t regress, which they all do unfortunately
OL-nope
dl- might have a few in 15, 97, ford maybe
lb- 55 and 56 are turning into FA late round picks, nothing behind them
dbs- maybe Bandy gets in as Nickel. safety’s look average,no future high picks here.
Only Rousseau is a possible high draft pick.
Canes roster average all over.

EVERY COACHING REGIME has a right to install their version of the system to see if they can deliver wins.

As I said repeatedly— short of some flagrant drama caused by Diaz — he will get his 2-3 years to do so.

What’s was Saban, Dabo, Meyer’s accomplishments as coaches when they were 45yo and only 10yrs in as a coach in CFB?

Generally about the same as Diaz is today. Look at saban’s coaching history to show you:

Head coaching record
Coaching career (HC unless noted)
1973–1974Kent State (GA)
1975–1976Kent State (LB)
1977Syracuse (OLB)
1978–1979West Virginia (DB)
1980–1981Ohio State (DB)
1982Navy (DB)
1983–1987Michigan State(DC/DB)
1988–1989Houston Oilers (DB)
1990Toledo
1991–1994Cleveland Browns(DC)
1995–1999Michigan State
2000–2004LSU
2005–2006Miami Dolphins
2007–presentAlabama
Saban didn’t become a CFB HC until her was 43yo at Michigan State. And it took him 5 years to build it into a contender— but he never won a bowl game. See wiki if you prefer facts:

• 1995–1997 – Beginning in 1995, Saban moderately improved MSU's fortunes, taking the Spartans to minor bowl games (all of which they lost by double-digit margins) in each of his first three seasons. From 1995 to 1997, Michigan State finished 6-5-1, 6-6, and 7-5. In comparison, MSU had finished 5–6, 6–6 and 5–6 (prior to NCAA forfeits) in 1992–1994.
  • 1998 – On November 7, 1998, the Spartans upset the #1 ranked Ohio State 28–24 at Ohio Stadium. However, even after the upset and an early-season rout of then-highly ranked Notre Dame the Spartans finished 6–6, including three last-minute losses featuring turnovers, defensive lapses, and special-teams misplays, and failed to earn a bowl invitation.
  • 1999 – Saban led the Spartans to a 9–2 season that included wins over Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. Conversely, the two losses were routs at the hands of Purdue and Wisconsin. Following the final regular-season game against Penn State, Saban abruptly resigned to accept the head coaching position with LSU. Saban's assistant head coach and successor, Bobby Williams, then coached MSU to a Citrus Bowl victory over Florida, giving the Spartans an overall record of 10–2 for the 1999 season. It would be the best season in terms of wins for the Spartans since 1965, and it would see the Spartans reach their highest ranking since the 1966 team.[8] Future former NFL Head Coach Josh McDaniels served as a Graduate Assistant on Saban's 1999 coaching staff.
Saban never won a bowl game in his tenure at Michigan State, going 0-3 and losing those bowl contests by a combined 85 points.[9]

Based on the sh*t-flinging logic on CIS this means Saban should have ever been allowed to HC a team ever again.

**** these FACTS!.... must be tough to rant against facts.

Simple question

It takes time to get your system and players in place, 100% agree.

Manny has been in control of the defense for 4 years. Why has it regressed?

Shouldn't it be at its best right now with all of the players he has evaluated, recruited and developed over the years? Shouldn't depth be stocked, fundamentals ingrained, scheme entrenched, assignments understood?

Its year 4 and we just had 29 missed tackles vs a trash team and had to play a walk on LB because there is zero depth. Explain that.

If all we were dealing with were strictly offensive issues and the defense was doing its thing, I would be less harsh. The simple fact of the matter is that the unit he has been in charge for years is in shambles.

At some point you have to look at the obvious. Blown assignment on punt coverage leads to a td. 10 put of 11 doing there job. Blown assignment on blitz pick up 1st quarter leads to a fumble in the end zone. Shaq drops int in fourth quarter etc etc etc

Advertisement
Back