The offense looks better under NKosi even when it’s struggling

Advertisement
I don't know. Maybe Perry making off schedule throws and improvising annoys the coaches. Maybe Jarren responds to coaching better. I don't care really.

Based upon the results so far its fair to assume the coaches have a problem pointing out whose a Greentree all american and whose a gamer.

As a coach you have to recognize the guys that turn it on under pressure and those that fold.

Sometimes a guy is just great in practice; and that will fool most coaches until they're forced to play the other guy.

The best coaches know the difference before they're forced to know.

Was he a gamer when he passed for 52 yards last year against Pitt?

It was overthrown! Osborn did a helluva job making a effort to catch it but could only get his fingertips on it
Not it was not, it touched his hands and if Osborn would have took a better angle and not miss the ball when trying to grab it and it is a touchdown.

Advertisement
Was he a gamer when he passed for 52 yards last year against Pitt?
You just going to conveniently leave out the fact that he was in Richt's offense, dealing with Richt's playcalling, and being "developed " by someone who's never played the position before? Look at the leaps and bounds he's made under Enos.

Advertisement
Going into the 4th qtr we had 98 yards of offense , 7 points, and we were 1-8 on 3rd downs, after the first drive we had 13 yards of offense all the way to the 4th qtr, But OP says we looked good. You my dude but you have to be related to Nkosi
“Offense ran better” lol come on man

Advertisement
Perry is better at avoiding the rush, I think we can all agree on that, which maybe means he should get the start. But I’ve seen nothing that shows me he’s a better passer than JW. Jarren had a really bad game vs Va Tech, it happens. But up until that, he had been incredibly efficient. Again, it’s not like Perry set the world on fire last night. But the one thing this offense needs is a QB who can tuck it an run. JW and/or Perry should do that more often.
This is where I stand. I’ll take the accurate, steady QB.

There was an article prior to the VT game about the staff working with Jarren to run more. He never got the chance to try it after that awful start.

But Perry is also allusive, and I’m not sure JW is. On a few of those rushes, the edge defender was literally untouched and Perry made him miss.

It was a small sample size, but he looked more mature and in control than last year. He also looked rusty and inaccurate, but that’s got to be expected when the incumbent starter loses his job. I’m sure he isn’t burying his head in the playbook.

It should be an interesting decision for the staff moving forward, but if Enos is the guy making the decision then it won’t be. He is clearly going to stick with JW so he can go under center and continue to painfully run a play action centric offense with the worst OL in recent memory.

I don’t know if there’s i big jump fromJW to kosi but kosi just does that thing where we can go multiple drives without a first down. He’s just not smart enough IMO. That’s the big drop I see between them. But kosi is more talented, just less safe with the ball and abetter athlete. He will have a 3 pick game book it.

With this OL I’m not sure we wouldn’t be a better team with Tate TBH. We can drive anyone off the ball, our pass pro is crap. Maybe misdirection is all we have. Our PA doesn’t get it done without a qb that can legitimately run it.
Either that or we need JW or kosi to run it more. One thing I liked this game with kosi was that when he ran, he ran much harder than in the past. Congrats to kosi though. He played we’ll be VT and he was good enough to get us a W here. Can’t take that from him. This is making JW better even if he doesn’t know it. He’s seeing kosi have success with his aggressiveness and it’ll push him to be more aggressive if/when he gets a look later in the year.
IMO as much as I’m not a fan, gotta roll with Kosi. Gotta keep JW ready though. Kosi hasn’t shown he does well with true leadership in the past. Hopefully he’s turning the corner though.

N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses bc of the oline, Enos, dropped passes, and a couple of missed throws.

He still carried the team to victory with limited time of possession... we played right into UVas game plan and won.

Compare the time of possession to how long Miami had the ball against Florida and North Carolina... NKosi would’ve blown out Florida and UNC if he was the QB. Despite The excuses.

N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses to lose.... he believes he can win regardless.
Perry looked better. It’s that simple

Advertisement
Going into the 4th qtr we had 98 yards of offense , 7 points, and we were 1-8 on 3rd downs, after the first drive we had 13 yards of offense all the way to the 4th qtr, But OP says we looked good. You my dude but you have to be related to Nkosi

We would’ve had negative yards with Jarren going into the 4th.... how many sacks, sack fumbles would Jarren have had against UVa going into the 4th?? About 10. The game would’ve already been decided by then.

Advertisement
Back