The offense looks better under NKosi even when it’s struggling

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses bc of the oline, Enos, dropped passes, and a couple of missed throws.

He still carried the team to victory with limited time of possession... we played right into UVas game plan and won.

Compare the time of possession to how long Miami had the ball against Florida and North Carolina... NKosi would’ve blown out Florida and UNC if he was the QB. Despite The excuses.

N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses to lose.... he believes he can win regardless.

Advertisement
N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses bc of the oline, Enos, dropped passes, and a couple of missed throws.

He still carried the team to victory with limited time of possession... we played right into UVas game plan and won.

Compare the time of possession to how long Miami had the ball against Florida and North Carolina... NKosi would’ve blown out Florida and UNC if he was the QB. Despite The excuses.

N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses to lose.... he believes he can win regardless.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..broo I disagree with most of your post. But respect tf outta them..I know you truly believe in the statements u make..keep em coming..everybody keep holding perry back lmao

Advertisement
Perry got saved by the defense, The defense failed Williams that’s it! William put us in a position to win every game we played except VT , the defense dropped the ball, now that Manny back on the defense they finally played like that should

Lol the offense had the ball majority of the games Jarrens lost... yeah there defensive lapses but Jarren was the primary reason, he didn’t do enough to win those games.

Holding Perry back??... Perry won the game, Miami would’ve been blown out by UVa if Jarren was starting.
Yeah..the equipment boy didn’t have Perry’s ball ready tho..that’s why he missed Harley deep, kJ on the fade and kJ on the deep post..if the equipment boy would’ve just did his job mane..and then don’t get me started on Enos not letting perry complete passes beyond 10 yards

Advertisement
I think it’s clear both have their weaknesses, and neither one is obviously better than the other.

IMO Perry provides a bit more of an x-factor based on the circumstance of our shoddy Oline, meaning he seems more capable of avoiding pressure and making plays with his feet. And he’s a little more erratic with a strong arm, so more risk/reward.

Williams looks a bit more steady/reliable, less risk less reward.

With our Oline I’m inclined to go Perry. But it’s not as simple as “Perry made the plays when needed last night.” Maybe Williams hits more passes and we’re up by more so don’t need the late TD. Who knows?

He had limited time of possessions because we we had 7 yards passing in 2 full quarters in the middle of the game and only having 14 first downs on the night which isn’t good.

Yeah..the equipment boy didn’t have Perry’s ball ready tho..that’s why he missed Harley deep, kJ on the fade and kJ on the deep post..if the equipment boy would’ve just did his job mane..and then don’t get me started on Enos not letting perry complete passes beyond 10 yards

If you're going to bash Perry, then why don't you mentioned the THREE passes his receiver's DROPPED in the first-half. And all three dropped passes would have EXTENDED drives! dUh In other words, it's just not a one-way street, bUbba. hUh

Advertisement
He did get hit on the harley throw

Advertisement
If you're going to bash Perry, then why don't you mentioned the THREE passes his receiver's DROPPED in the first-half. And all three dropped passes would have EXTENDED drives! dUh In other words, it's just not a one-way street, bUbba. hUh
Who’s bashing perry???

Those were flat out drops. Stop

Advertisement
Back