The offense looks better under NKosi even when it’s struggling

It's on Williams if he has the opportunity to get the lead back and doesn't. That's how QB's earn their stripes.

Then that would mean Virginia tech is on Perry because he had a chance to come back and win the game and didn’t, all I’m saying is the defense finally played good yesterday and that’s why we won, if the defense played good with Williams we would’ve won most of our games, Williams was not the reason for the losses in the first couple games at all , our defense couldn’t get a stop when it counted most, The fact that you say the first couple losses are on Williams goes to show that you’ve already picked your QB and makes no sense at all, our defense first couple games look nothing like our defense did last night, way more aggressive and way more disciplined

Advertisement
Then that would mean Virginia tech is on Perry because he had a chance to come back and win the game and didn’t, all I’m saying is the defense finally played good yesterday and that’s why we won, if the defense played good with Williams we would’ve won most of our games, Williams was not the reason for the losses in the first couple games at all , our defense couldn’t get a stop when it counted most, The fact that you say the first couple losses are on Williams goes to show that you’ve already picked your QB and makes no sense at all, our defense first couple games look nothing like our defense did last night, way more aggressive and way more disciplined

It was on Perry to come back and win against Va Tech, very good deduction. Every game we've lost we had a chance to win and our QB's haven't come through, which means they didn't play well enough to win.

It was on Perry to come back and win against Va Tech, very good deduction. Every game we've lost we had a chance to win and our QB's haven't come through, which means they didn't play well enough to win.

So by your take that means no one else on the field that should be held accountable but the QB ,what a joke lolololol , how about everybody on the team should just do their job and then we wouldn’t be in the problem we are ,but I guess you don’t understand that, Perry could throw for 350 yards in the defense can’t stop nobody we’re probably going to lose so it wouldn’t be on Perry then , get it

OL is bad, so that gives Perry a partial pass. But how is it that UVA's QB could avoid the rush by running for 1st downs and Perry couldn't. Is UVA's QB faster and stronger than Perry? And then there are the inaccurate passes already mentioned. Receivers dropped some, but Perry flat out missed on others. Even Perry knew he missed on the post to KJ. Just look at his reaction. Perry might or might not be the best QB on the team, but none of them have shown the ability to make big plays on a consistent basis. They struggle to win games instead putting daggers in the opponent's chest. Perhaps, it is poor QB coaching. Maybe poor recruiting. In a game that has become QB-centered, you cannot pretend to be top 10 without a future NFL player at QB. So far, I don't see a NFL future for any of UM's QBs.
Virginia’s QB has been starting for two years, it was his 6th game starting this season. This was NKosi’s first 4 quarter start. Keep in mind Perry threw for 400+ and 3 tds in 3 quarters last game. He can throw, it helps when you are not running for your life every play .

Advertisement
So by your take that means no one else on the field that should be held accountable but the QB ,what a joke lolololol , how about everybody on the team should just do their job and then we wouldn’t be in the problem we are ,but I guess you don’t understand that, Perry could throw for 350 yards in the defense can’t stop nobody we’re probably going to lose so it wouldn’t be on Perry then , get it

I don't know where you learned how to read, but I wish they had done a better job.

I don't know where you learned how to read, but I wish they had done a better job.
It’s called I’m talking into my phone! From what I got you said it was Perry’s fault they didn’t win the Virginia tech game, that to me must comes from someone who must of never have played football because it’s a team sport, the defense didn’t hold up their end on Virginia Tech ,that was not Perry’s fault

Advertisement
Jarren is the safer bet, but I’m riding with Kosi. He brings another element to the offense that we didn’t have before. He’s much better at eluding the rush and is willing to take shots.

Lol Jarren is safer if you want to have excuses for losing winnable games

It’s called I’m talking into my phone! From what I got you said it was Perry’s fault they didn’t win the Virginia tech game, that to me must comes from someone who must of never have played football because it’s a team sport, the defense didn’t hold up their end on Virginia Tech ,that was not Perry’s fault

I made no comment on the defense, the special teams, the coaching, the wide receivers, the OL, or the RB's. We were talking about the play of the QB.

I made no comment on the defense, the special teams, the coaching, the wide receivers, the OL, or the RB's. We were talking about the play of the QB.
Yes but you are saying that the quarterback is the only one responsible correct? Because really the defense was the number one reason for Virginia tech winning that game!

Advertisement

I don’t know if you understand what you’re saying in the post but when you say that Williams is accountable for those losses in the fourth quarter when they had the lead that means you put no accountability anywhere else including the defense , you said it was Perrys fault because he didn’t come back and win against Virginia Tech, that’s putting no accountability on the defense correct

Perry is a better fit right now because our OL is trash and he does a better job of improvising and avoiding sacks. He needs to improve on his deep ball though.

Advertisement
I don’t know if you understand what you’re saying in the post but when you say that Williams is accountable for those losses in the fourth quarter when they had the lead that means you put no accountability anywhere else including the defense , you said it was Perrys fault because he didn’t come back and win against Virginia Tech, that’s putting no accountability on the defense correct

I said they didn't play well enough to win. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time understanding this.

Lol u make terrible comparisons.... Jarren lost the VaTech game like he’s lost all the other games this season

Good luck! Lol
Lol u make terrible comparisons.... Jarren lost the VaTech game like he’s lost all the other games this season

we had a lead in every game of the year late in the forth quarter and our defense couldn’t get a stop until last night! how’s that comparison! And I don’t think the Virginia Tech game was on Perry he brought us back I just think the defense couldn’t get a stop

Advertisement
Back