The offense looks better under NKosi even when it’s struggling

Advertisement
Why couldn’t he beat out Malik or Jarren if he is so good as you say?

I don't know. Maybe Perry making off schedule throws and improvising annoys the coaches. Maybe Jarren responds to coaching better. I don't care really.

Based upon the results so far its fair to assume the coaches have a problem pointing out whose a Greentree all american and whose a gamer.

As a coach you have to recognize the guys that turn it on under pressure and those that fold.

Sometimes a guy is just great in practice; and that will fool most coaches until they're forced to play the other guy.

The best coaches know the difference before they're forced to know.

If I had to guess, Urban Meyer would start Perry. If you look at the traits he wants in a QB, #1 is toughness, #2 is leadership, and #3 is ability to improvise when a play falls apart.

Before the season I picked Williams because I thought Perry was sorely lacking in factor #2. Multiple suspensions, lackadaisical attitude, letting down teammates. But it looks like he has turned it around. So it's a tie on factors #1 and #2, but I give Perry the edge in #3. Because of our OL, most plays are going to fall apart. Perry seems more comfortable with scrambling and throwing whereas Williams will stand tall in the pocket and wait for a WR to get open. JW is a tough kid and actually quite mobile, but he doesn't seem comfortable leaving the pocket. Behind a good OL, I'd take Williams as he wont throw INTs (last game aside, but I think his shoulder wasn't right) and put the ball where the WRs can catch and run. Perry will turn the ball over more and probably doesn't hit the WRs in stride, but he also will find more opportunities to make plays.

Perry is basically a skinnier Rosier, but that's what we need at the moment because of how bad the OL is.

The Perry-Slurpers swallowing today's load giving their savior the game ball when our DEFENSE--not the offense--was the one that won the game. Let the defense hold all our opponents to three field goals: 5-0 with the quarterback that started the season.

But don't let facts get in the way. If you keep up the slurping and put some effort in that chicken head maybe Perry will feature you on his Instagram.

That's because the defensive coaches on other side has to respect that Kosi is making the defense have to play long ball at times. When you do things like that the defense have to respect it which opens up certain plays.

Advertisement
The Perry-Slurpers swallowing today's load giving their savior the game ball when our DEFENSE--not the offense--was the one that won the game. Let the defense hold all our opponents to three field goals: 5-0 with the quarterback that started the season.

But don't let facts get in the way. If you keep up the slurping and put some effort in that chicken head maybe Perry will feature you on his Instagram.

The defense didnt score a point.

Nice try tho.

If you're going to bash Perry, then why don't you mentioned the THREE passes his receiver's DROPPED in the first-half. And all three dropped passes would have EXTENDED drives! dUh In other words, it's just not a one-way street, bUbba. hUh
It actually wasn't 3 dropped passes, it was only one!

We took multiple sacks last night and last week with Perry!
Dont @ me with drivel, please.

having to see a guy wide open before you throw, holding the ball, being gun shy, not stepping up in the pocket= Taking sacks.

Perry has not taken a sack like that yet. To sack Perry you gotta bring your A game and cover the entire time.

Totally different from Jarren

Advertisement
With Perry I'm considering half the field. The 3rd and 20 plays seem very doable, as long as we don't attempt a moronic screen pass. Perry actually converted some of the 20-to-go situations against Virginia Tech.

With Jarren I'm considering perhaps 15 yards of property.

It's like receiving a tiny box from Amazon as opposed to one that requires both hands and some lifting.

Imagine the excuses if Jarren was still the starter with the automatic loss to UVa... watching him take sack after sack on purpose throwing interceptions and looking like somebody that has no idea how to lead an offense. Blaming the oline if only the oline 😴

Yeah..the equipment boy didn’t have Perry’s ball ready tho..that’s why he missed Harley deep, kJ on the fade and kJ on the deep post..if the equipment boy would’ve just did his job mane..and then don’t get me started on Enos not letting perry complete passes beyond 10 yards
Oh you forgot the pass to Pope in stride that would have been a td had he hit him

Advertisement
Oh you forgot the pass to Pope in stride that would have been a td had he hit him
Bro..zoom in on the ball..wasn’t labeled “kosi Hive”..if it was was it would hit pope right in the face mask and stuck..or **** would’ve went down like
1570920733727.gif

NKosi was off on some of his deep throws trying to make sure it’s away from the defender but he was clutch when it counted. Jarren doesnt attempt to make those throws which is why he has 7 TDs in 5 games
You should be just as critical of Perry as you are with everyone else. It wasn't good qb play. Idc who is the starting qb as long as we win. Jimmy Murphy can be qb if we win lol

Advertisement
Dont @ me with drivel, please.

having to see a guy wide open before you throw, holding the ball, being gun shy, not stepping up in the pocket= Taking sacks.

Perry has not taken a sack like that yet. To sack Perry you gotta bring your A game and cover the entire time.

Totally different from Jarren
Kosi is one read and run, so totally different! Jarren is told to trust the pocket!

So miss me that bs!

Advertisement
Back