The offense looks better under NKosi even when it’s struggling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol the offense had the ball majority of the games Jarrens lost... yeah there defensive lapses but Jarren was the primary reason, he didn’t do enough to win those games.

300 yards 3 touchdowns vs UNC but Jarren didn’t do enough

182 yards and 2 touchdowns vs UVA but N’kosi had the team on his back

You sounds dumb with these comparisons. Just say you like N’kosi more and leave it at that lol

Lol @ UNC. Who cares what Jarren did in a loss? UNC didn't play that press bump and run and blitz jarren. he folded under pressure at the end, anyway. Bud Foster saw what Jarren did against UNC too.

Got physical with our receivers, sat on that short **** and EXPOSED Jarren.

Advertisement
If it was on the money he wouldn't have had to lay out with plenty of room in the endzone. Even the announcers said it was a little overthrown!

It was on the money. Osborn was more so worried about staying in bounds than he was continuing to run under the throw and catch the ball. It was not an overthrow it was a drop.

I'd be willing to bet every successful wr coach and OC would agree with me. ml

Lol @ UNC. Who cares what Jarren did in a loss? UNC didn't play that press bump and run and blitz jarren. he folded under pressure at the end, anyway. Bud Foster saw what Jarren did against UNC too.

Got physical with our receivers, sat on that short **** and EXPOSED Jarren.

You Perry Fanboys hilarious. D gave up 4th and 17 and 28 points against UNC, but that’s still JW’s problem.

9316312F-FED8-4716-A935-E0FEC036B704.gif

Advertisement
It was on the money. Osborn was more so worried about staying in bounds than he was continuing to run under the throw and catch the ball. It was not an overthrow it was a drop.

I'd be willing to bet every successful wr coach and OC would agree with me. ml
Don't bet your house cuz you would lose lol! Osborn wasn't close to being out of bounds, you might wanna go back and watch it again. I'm talking about the throw in the endzone... are you talking about another play?

You Perry Fanboys hilarious. D gave up 4th and 17 and 28 points against UNC, but that’s still JW’s problem.

This offense should be able to score more than 28 points against UNC in a game where we lead time of possession 35:23 to 24:37. The reason why we only scored 25 is on the QB. NKosi wins that game.

Perry got saved by the defense, The defense failed Williams, William put us in a position to win every game we played except VT , the defense dropped the ball, now that Manny’s back on the defense ,they finally played like they should

Lol Williams is the QB if we lose then he didn’t put us in position to win. We lost to Florida and UNC by a combined total of 7 points while leading time of possession by a wide margin in both games. Which means the defense also did it’s job to give Jarren plenty of opportunities to win but he wasn’t able to do it. Not starting NKosi cost us 3 games.

300 yards 3 touchdowns vs UNC but Jarren didn’t do enough

182 yards and 2 touchdowns vs UVA but N’kosi had the team on his back

You sounds dumb with these comparisons. Just say you like N’kosi more and leave it at that lol

Lol Jarren only scored 2 TDs against UNC while the offense lead time of possession, UM 35:23 to UNC 24:37. His lack of efficiency when it comes to scoring points is the reason why we lost the first 2 games.

N’kosi “only” scored 2 TDs in a game where Miami trailed in time of possession, UM 25:41 to UVa 34:19 but his14 points where enough to put the game away making the most of his limited opportunities to win the game late and not leaving it up to the defense.

Advertisement
Back