The offense looks better under NKosi even when it’s struggling

Lol you are clueless is the only thing I get in your poRst... talking about atleast Williams “we moved the ball”?? Williams choked in every game he’s played in from the 1st to 4th quarter besides Bethune Cookman. And he was terrible the 1st half against them.

Miami had the ball 4 times the entire 2nd half against UVa... twice in the 3rd quarter and twice in the 4th quarter. Two times in the 3rd quarter ended in punts.

The 1st drive in the 4th ended in a Fg on 4th and goal at the 3. The 2nd drive in the 4th ended in a TD.... so NKosi moved the ball up the field 2 out of the only 2 times the offense had the ball in the 4th to score each time.

The difference with Williams is he turns the ball over on 4th and 1 and fails to turn his pointless drives into points so his fans like you can say “it’s okay he did enough”
all i hear is "I WILL SPIN IT HOW EVER TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD FOR PERRY" .......so did us having the ball more mean we moved the ball or no? So now Perry was efficient last game! lol .... i know it nothing to do with williams that we had the lead late in games lol , it was also Willaims fault J.Thomas dropped the TD last against florida to go up 10....it was also williams fault that Baxa missed all the kicks!! And the only reason we beat UVA was Perry!!!! not the defence or the kicker ....heck even the least amount of penelties all year..... we play like we did against UVA in all facets of the game were 5-1 with Williams......its not like i dislike Perry, if i felt like he gave us the best opportunity to win id back him.... i just dont.... i was hoping against UVA he would show me something and i still feel like hes not much better than last year.....yall saying Williams is a mid major QB really shows how smart you are!

Advertisement
N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses bc of the oline, Enos, dropped passes, and a couple of missed throws.

He still carried the team to victory with limited time of possession... we played right into UVas game plan and won.

Compare the time of possession to how long Miami had the ball against Florida and North Carolina... NKosi would’ve blown out Florida and UNC if he was the QB. Despite The excuses.

N’Kosi don’t care about having built in excuses to lose.... he believes he can win regardless.
Truth!

The offense has more juice with him under center it seems.

he’s a dog, a little crazy, ***** ******* & puts them on social media, he’s Florida boy...gotta roll with him. 🤣🤣

Jarren Williams 7 TDs in 5 games

NKosi Perry 6 TDs in 2 games

Jarren Williams...

3 interceptions in the 1st quarter against a sorry VaTech team.

2 safeties against Central Michigan

Against UNC -

• 4th & 1 at UNC 19
    (15:00 - 3rd) Jarren Williams run for no gain to the NCaro 19

Against Florida -

2nd to last drive of the game...

4th & 9 at FLA 30
  • (4:30 - 4th) Jarren Williams sacked by Marlon Dunlap Jr. and Jeremiah Moon for a loss of 6 yards to the Fla 36

Last four plays of the final drive....
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 24
    (0:40 - 4th) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to Mike Harley
  • 2nd & 10 at FLA 24
    (0:35 - 4th) Jarren Williams sacked by Kyree Campbell for a loss of 2 yards to the Fla 26 Jarren Williams fumbled, recovered by MiaFl
  • 3rd & 12 at FLA 26
    (0:20 - 4th) Jarren Williams pass incomplete
  • 4th & 12 at FLA 26
    (0:12 - 4th) Jarren Williams pass incomplete

“JaRrEn MoVeS tHe BaLl”
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

you better stop making sense

Truth!

The offense has more juice with him under center it seems.

he’s a dog, a little crazy, ***** ******* & puts them on social media, he’s Florida boy...gotta roll with him. 🤣🤣
if last friday was the offense having juice than that sucks!

Advertisement
Wouldn’t Jarren have not been afraid of the big moment if he had the defense we had vs uva playing vs unc/ uf or if his kicker made a couple of the kicks he missed in those games, didnt give up a 4th and 17?

Redzone defense been awful all year and it was against uf and unc but the one game we do win vs uva(they had 5 possessions inside 25 yard line yet only 9 points to show for it), not to mention the excessive amount of penalties we had those first 2 games. That’s ridiculous to not even point any of that out Because it was vastly different situations and environments(even Trevor Lawrence and Clemson O struggled playing at unc but Jarren didn’t). If Manny Diaz was calling plays from the jump Miami would be 5-1 at worst or 6-0.

And if I was TEN INCHES taller and athletic, I'd would have played in the NBA. Or, if I was handsome and 6 foot tall I'd would have been an actor. La Dee Dee, La Dee Da. But I'm not.

So please spare me the " what if's!! " Becasuse it is what it is.:confused:

Last edited:
East & West completions = bubble screen all day.

That don’t work
That’s where Nearly all of Perry’s completions came from vs uva outside 2-3 screens to Dallas and Jordan and a back shoulder throw to osborn come on tee lol..

Advertisement
He’s limited by a trash OC & We’re not apologizing for victories against power 5 opponents around here.

you and @brock are so mad. Stay mad.
I’m not mad, whoever the qb is I’m going to root for. I’m not saying you but People being hypocritical with this qb stuff but that’s just my opinion. Y’all was calling Jarren out for “dinking and dunking” yet when Perry did it vs uva nothing was said about it. We didn’t complete not even a single pass over the middle of the field or more than 1 pass longer than 10 yards before the receiver caught it. Jarren would have been scrutinized like **** if he did that let’s be real about it

Last edited:
That’s where Nearly all of Perry’s competition came from vs uva outside 2-3 screens to Dallas and Jordan and a back shoulder throw to osborn come on tee lol..

Are you a crack baby?

there's a difference between throwing East & West bubble screens like JW did at UF & the deep outs and come backs.

like why does this have to even be explained to you. You claim to be non biased but it’s clear you’re not.

all i hear is "I WILL SPIN IT HOW EVER TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD FOR PERRY" .......so did us having the ball more mean we moved the ball or no? So now Perry was efficient last game! lol .... i know it nothing to do with williams that we had the lead late in games lol , it was also Willaims fault J.Thomas dropped the TD last against florida to go up 10....it was also williams fault that Baxa missed all the kicks!! And the only reason we beat UVA was Perry!!!! not the defence or the kicker ....heck even the least amount of penelties all year..... we play like we did against UVA in all facets of the game were 5-1 with Williams......its not like i dislike Perry, if i felt like he gave us the best opportunity to win id back him.... i just dont.... i was hoping against UVA he would show me something and i still feel like hes not much better than last year.....yall saying Williams is a mid major QB really shows how smart you are!

Please NAME a few of these dudes whom suggest JW is a Mid-major QB? Because I surely haven't and all that.

For example, I like JW and I think he's a decent QB. But it seems to me, that Perry just has that FACTOR! Call it what U want... MOXY, CALM IN THE EYE OF THE STORM, TOUGH-MINDED, etc.

The bottom line is Manny has played an injured QB, when he should have given Perry an opportunity to show what he can do. So there, dudes and dames. hUh

I’m not mad, whoever the qb is I’m going to root for. I’m not saying you but People being hypocritical with this qb stuff but that’s just my opinion.

You're very upset & disguising it as you want the best for Miami.

I do too but I can admit my biases...I supported Jarren but Kosi was my guy. I thought the coaches choosing him meant he was head and shoulders better than Kosi...he is not better in any facet of quarterbacking than Kosi right now.

Advertisement
Well, at least today ( Monday ) Coach Manny will name the starting QB for Saturday. Then the DRAMA will really commence.:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: Because one will witness the PRO-JW faction and the PRO-Perry faction in action.

And dig this Cane fans. IF Coach Manny rides with Perry, then JW's shoulder injury was MORE SERIOUS than the POTUS impeachment hearings.:eek:hholky****:

Advertisement
Jarren Williams 7 TDs in 5 games

NKosi Perry 6 TDs in 2 games

Jarren Williams...

3 interceptions in the 1st quarter against a sorry VaTech team.

2 safeties against Central Michigan

Against UNC -

• 4th & 1 at UNC 19
    (15:00 - 3rd) Jarren Williams run for no gain to the NCaro 19

Against Florida -

2nd to last drive of the game...

4th & 9 at FLA 30
  • (4:30 - 4th) Jarren Williams sacked by Marlon Dunlap Jr. and Jeremiah Moon for a loss of 6 yards to the Fla 36

Last four plays of the final drive....
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 24
    (0:40 - 4th) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to Mike Harley
  • 2nd & 10 at FLA 24
    (0:35 - 4th) Jarren Williams sacked by Kyree Campbell for a loss of 2 yards to the Fla 26 Jarren Williams fumbled, recovered by MiaFl
  • 3rd & 12 at FLA 26
    (0:20 - 4th) Jarren Williams pass incomplete
  • 4th & 12 at FLA 26
    (0:12 - 4th) Jarren Williams pass incomplete

“JaRrEn MoVeS tHe BaLl”
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
23 plays for 35 yards . Treacherous stretch of moving the ball.
F4177786-5285-48D7-B5DD-4314BD8F8592.jpeg

Please NAME a few of these dudes whom suggest JW is a Mid-major QB? Because I surely haven't and all that.

For example, I like JW and I think he's a decent QB. But it seems to me, that Perry just has that FACTOR! Call it what U want... MOXY, CALM IN THE EYE OF THE STORM, TOUGH-MINDED, etc.

The bottom line is Manny has played an injured QB, when he should have given Perry an opportunity to show what he can do. So there, dudes and dames. hUh

Yesterday at 5:12 PM
tdjones34 said:
Jarren is a mid major qb at best

KRAZYCANE: Exactly so far that’s all I see

Everyday we will continue to learn LESSINGS, but if we Put a B in front of the L and it turn into a BLESSING 🙏🏽

So tdjones and krazycane said it.....just makes them look :6fps6:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back