The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
who is that GIF

Come on man… we both know it’s “I told @RVACane 3 days ago” season….

😎

Advertisement

"Don't Worry Be Happy" was a number-one jam
****, if I say it, you can slap me right here
Get it—let's get this party
Started right, right on, c'mon!
What we got to say?
Power to the people, no delay
Make everybody see, in order to
Fight the powers that be

Fight The Power

Frank T. Ponce

Advertisement
Your talking about the Jackson five right. So is Marlon a jw? Just wondered since he’s my sister’s neighbor.
He was raised one. Not sure if he was baptized. The Wayans are another family that has Jw’s in it or kids that were raised in it. Damon still has some dealings with them.

Just got a text…
I’m hearing Gary Stevens.

Also hearing Dave Campo is coming in to support the defense. Role TBD, but will be on field, not analyst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Footballville guy and some Twitter folks who seem to have a handle on things.. going back a few years seem to think it’s Frost. Let’s see how it goes..

I was at penny beer night at The Hungry Sailor a little earlier and the consensus seems to be there that we're bringing Bob Bratkowski home.

Me? I'd just kill 2 stones with 1 bird. Give the job to DVD. If Pat Matricia can call plays for Bill Belichick then DVD is more than qualified to run Mario's offense which is based on a couple of basic themes he wrote on a Swensen's napkin in 1997 while cramming for the Secret Service entrance exam- a test he later missed because he couldn't decide what pair of socks to wear that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back