The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good cults require good salespeople. Just like politics. Can we stick to Canes football? Who’s the new OC?
No oc is hired yet , sorry we aren’t making up names like other sites and creating content. @Rellyrell and myself will do better. This thread was an all time great one for deep , intense discussion before injecting ourselves. That’s on us.

Advertisement
Good morning everyone, we are still here! LFG

new england patriots brady we're still here GIF

Advertisement
Okay, but it’s called “New Age”. Now I’ll go back to agreeing with everything.

Again, New Age is a type of religious movement which started in the 70’s which involves body & mind. Pls don’t confuse my spirituality for chanting, meditating, or what’s commonly known as Western esotericism, (New Age), b/c I’m not on any of those tips.

They are a source but the reality is all they have is that Mario may have spoken with Nuss. Nothing on who reached out to who. Whether the talks were anything more than a short discussion vs. an interview type of situation. The rest of the article is nothing more than their take on why it might make sense and how the two are connected from the past. But now with others re-reporting this one little story it will blow up into people saying they are hearing everywhere that Nuss is a likely candidate.

maybe analyst?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back