The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wendyspr GIF by Wendy's Puerto Rico

Advertisement
Footballville guy and some Twitter folks who seem to have a handle on things.. going back a few years seem to think it’s Frost. Let’s see how it goes..
Beers on me to the first guy that gets a pic of Frost and Eddie O together down here.

If true, I'll gladly (at least temporarily) retire all the snide remarks I used to make about the guy hiding in a closet as Larry Phillips fired a girl he was banging down a flight of stairs. Phillips was a lunatic! Completely justified!

Now just dial up 3rd down plays that aren't passes 4 yards short of the 1st down marker and go ahead and actually establish the run before the opposing defense is resting its starters and we're all good, Scotty! This is why you won a natty at UCF, you handsome devil!

Advertisement
Obviously guessing, but Frost would justify the statement of negotiations going on with two candidates.

By the timing of Mike Ryan’s Candle tweet it seemed like they were getting an answer today.

If Candle passed once again they had Frost’s contract ready to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Explosive play rank (plays of 20yds or more)

2018 - Mario: 31st | Frost: 25th

2019 - Mario: 35th | Frost: 25th

2020 - Mario: 74th | Frost: 85th

2021 - Mario: 42nd | Frost: 17th

Seconds per play rank

2018 - Mario: 30th | Frost: 24th

2019 - Mario: 54th | Frost: 28th

2020 - Not Available

2021 - Mario: 75th | Frost: 40th

Advertisement
I was talking flat out saying it. They always leave wiggle room since 1975. It’s always the “ last days “. Whenever something big happens it’s like clock work , 911 and the pandemic. I was telling friends when the pandemic started JW’s are about to start selling that hard. And of course their numbers got a little spike. Before that they were plummeting.
Good cults require good salespeople. Just like politics. Can we stick to Canes football? Who’s the new OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back