The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cristobal really tortures the fanbase with these hires dont he? Lol. Hopefully its someone good and i mean they do it on the field. No more offseason hype for me. Not predicting more than 8-4 if im optimistic.

It was bad, but nobody would have done anything special with the talent + injuries we had last season.

Advertisement
No clue, not expecting anyone good at this point lol. Shoot me, idc.
Hang in there brother. Don’t forget how you started this process.

1675389805843.gif

Advertisement
Why are we negotiating with two candidates? Maybe my simple brain doesn’t comprehend this, but don’t you normally you have target #1 and you negotiate with him…then if it doesn’t work, you go to #2?
Maybe you essentially narrow it to your top 2 go after both and see which one you can strike the best deal with? If you just go after 1 if you strike out that puts you at a disadvantage going after 2 who can now demand more since there is pressure on you to close.

Advertisement
I am taking solace in the fact that nobody here really knows. Some may have a better “idea” based on what they have been fed, but nobody here has the answers most of us really want. It’s hard to be patient for some of us, no doubt. But we have no choice I suppose. What I can say is that I am not terribly excited about most of the names that “appear” or more likely are rumored to be legitimate candidates. But hey, I wasn’t wild about the Gattis hire so what do I know. I am probably going to do what I did then and simply say “ION Know”

View attachment 227763

"Feathers!?"

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back