The next two months...

Im ok if cook goes 2 uf im not ok if cook goes 2 fsu. We gotta get him if it keeps him away from fsu.

Advertisement
No free speech on a message board ? srs? feels like Canessport up in here
Um, this is not the government, first amendment doesn't prohibit private entities from banning your *** for being a troll. And if you don't know the difference between what a troll is and having honest differences of opinions, I suggest you go back to canesport

Um, this is not the government, first amendment doesn't prohibit private entities from banning your *** for being a troll. And if you don't know the difference between what a troll is and having honest differences of opinions, I suggest you go back to canesport

lol no one is talking about the law dude...its a message board, stop taking this stuff so serious. If you don't like what poeple are saying then ignore them. Ferman made the mistake of trying to tell people what they could say too

So you're saying I don't have to hear about people *****ing about Champagnat's coach? Thank God

Advertisement

Nice knowing you

fall in line

I like how people pretend that acting retarded is somehow being "real"

Not really sure how people are acting retarded...they have an ignore user button under everyones name..you click on it and poof! you don't hear from them again. Telling people what they can and can't say on a message board is stupid.
I love recruiting as much as anyone, but im not impressed with players until we can people to coach them. We are loaded with top talent at all positions..and yet Golden and co feel we don't have players to compete...its embarassing.

So you're not sure how your posts are retarded? Try reading them. Here you're bashing the coaches on the RECRUITING BOARD. If you want to bash the coaches go to the football board or better yet the West End Zone. I, and I expect others, would like to gather information on our recruits. We are all aware that many posters don't like certain coaches but ****, dude, why does it have to be said in every thread? Enough already.

Nice knowing you

fall in line

I like how people pretend that acting retarded is somehow being "real"

Not really sure how people are acting retarded...they have an ignore user button under everyones name..you click on it and poof! you don't hear from them again. Telling people what they can and can't say on a message board is stupid.
I love recruiting as much as anyone, but im not impressed with players until we can people to coach them. We are loaded with top talent at all positions..and yet Golden and co feel we don't have players to compete...its embarassing.

If you dont understand the difference then drop your black jersey off in the bin, and get the **** out

I think the biggest issue has been people dropping "Dorito sucks, so what's the point" turds in every thread- especially the positive ones about recruiting.

Thanks comma D$.

I'm still waiting on one particular awesome poster to show his face... So far so good! Gracias D$!

Advertisement

478.gif

Advertisement
There's rational debate, and then there is the 5Ringz / zone3 posse. We all know the difference, and if you don't you deserve the ban hammer. This ain't a democracy, it's a benevolent dictatorship. Well done D$.

Advertisement

lol no one is talking about the law dude...its a message board, stop taking this stuff so serious. If you don't like what poeple are saying then ignore them. Ferman made the mistake of trying to tell people what they could say too
Yeah, but that was people taking their money away for receiving poor service or treatment. Not sure how that applies to a free site. Keep trying.

Advertisement
Back