The next two months...

Advertisement

I like how people pretend that acting retarded is somehow being "real"

Not really sure how people are acting retarded...they have an ignore user button under everyones name..you click on it and poof! you don't hear from them again. Telling people what they can and can't say on a message board is stupid.
I love recruiting as much as anyone, but im not impressed with players until we can people to coach them. We are loaded with top talent at all positions..and yet Golden and co feel we don't have players to compete...its embarassing.

If you dont understand the difference then drop your black jersey off in the bin, and get the **** out

489.gif

but seriously, always down for troll genocide around this place. will keep the quality of porsters negligible (hopefully)

No free speech on a message board ? srs? feels like Canessport up in here
Um, this is not the government, first amendment doesn't prohibit private entities from banning your *** for being a troll. And if you don't know the difference between what a troll is and having honest differences of opinions, I suggest you go back to canesport

lol no one is talking about the law dude...its a message board, stop taking this stuff so serious. If you don't like what poeple are saying then ignore them. Ferman made the mistake of trying to tell people what they could say too
Yeah, but that was people taking their money away for receiving poor service or treatment. Not sure how that applies to a free site. Keep trying.
Ya that 9 dollars is whatever. I'd rather be on a spot where I can say as I please...just like this place has been until the sensitive started complaining.

Advertisement
There's rational debate, and then there is the 5Ringz / zone3 posse. We all know the difference, and if you don't you deserve the ban hammer. This ain't a democracy, it's a benevolent dictatorship. Well done D$.

+1MM. Thank you D$

sweet! i can still post! my woof picture of Pete didn't bring down the hammer!

Advertisement
dmoney,
here's the reality some people don't get and why they over react. we have 30 commits. we only have room for a couple more and there are probably about 15 names still out there. logic dictates we will "lose" most of those guys, if not simply b/c we just don't have room. so, with every commit who picks another school, the idiots will go into "we lost another one" mode, when, we simply just can't take all these guys.
sure, of the 30, a few will drop and go elsewhere and new names will emerge, but, for the most part, at this point, more will not be coming to UM than will be, simply b/c of numbers.

ok i will bite name 5

15 names overall, sure, but only 5-7 that will have legit interest/offers.

My guess on the remaining legit high interest:

Cory Johnson (still)
Cook
Dixon
Lane (despite what people say, I think he's in play still)

JC
1 OL
Lenius
Njoku

I think those are the tops. Everyone else is a plan C type.

Add Derricott in there the Juco LB from Kansas, and Travis Rudolph. Most of those seem unrealistic except for JC, Njoku, Lenius (if we offer), Travis Rudolph, and Derricott. We can dream about the rest of those guys on that list, but it is unrealistic. Also hope that Griffin and Lockley qualify.
Travis Rudolph
Very Realistic…

...will have a lot of ups and downs. This past weekend was an up. Cook and Dixon may be downs. There will be over reactions, and that's normal.

But those that consistently derail threads with trolling, attacks and garbage will be banned. We gave a few repeat offenders too many chances. They have since been banned. You can probably guess the names. We won't make that same mistake again.

Have fun, enjoy the ride and Go Canes.

The silent majority approves of this message.

/// Thank you very much D. Money

...will have a lot of ups and downs. This past weekend was an up. Cook and Dixon may be downs. There will be over reactions, and that's normal.

But those that consistently derail threads with trolling, attacks and garbage will be banned. We gave a few repeat offenders too many chances. They have since been banned. You can probably guess the names. We won't make that same mistake again.

Have fun, enjoy the ride and Go Canes.

The silent majority approves of this message.

/// Thank you very much D. Money

+1

Advertisement
Still waiting for the first UP to be mixed in with all these DOWNS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back