The next two months...

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
...will have a lot of ups and downs. This past weekend was an up. Cook and Dixon may be downs. There will be over reactions, and that's normal.

But those that consistently derail threads with trolling, attacks and garbage will be banned. We gave a few repeat offenders too many chances. They have since been banned. You can probably guess the names. We won't make that same mistake again.

Have fun, enjoy the ride and Go Canes.

Advertisement
...will have a lot of ups and downs. This past weekend was an up. Cook and Dixon may be downs. There will be over reactions, and that's normal.

But those that consistently derail threads with trolling, attacks and garbage will be banned. We gave a few repeat offenders too many chances. They have since been banned. You can probably guess the names. We won't make that same mistake again.

What do you know? Spill the beans D.

:neonu:

Advertisement
Advertisement
so in other words "enjoy the ride, let it play out, and don't be a douche"

pretty sure the douches that were banned are already back with new names.

but, i guess you just gotta keep banning them...

dmoney,
here's the reality some people don't get and why they over react. we have 30 commits. we only have room for a couple more and there are probably about 15 names still out there. logic dictates we will "lose" most of those guys, if not simply b/c we just don't have room. so, with every commit who picks another school, the idiots will go into "we lost another one" mode, when, we simply just can't take all these guys.
sure, of the 30, a few will drop and go elsewhere and new names will emerge, but, for the most part, at this point, more will not be coming to UM than will be, simply b/c of numbers.

dmoney,
here's the reality some people don't get and why they over react. we have 30 commits. we only have room for a couple more and there are probably about 15 names still out there. logic dictates we will "lose" most of those guys, if not simply b/c we just don't have room. so, with every commit who picks another school, the idiots will go into "we lost another one" mode, when, we simply just can't take all these guys.
sure, of the 30, a few will drop and go elsewhere and new names will emerge, but, for the most part, at this point, more will not be coming to UM than will be, simply b/c of numbers.

ok i will bite name 5

c'mon, there are names out there we aren't even really recruiting, that some people think we are in on, who will go elsewhere and there will be a meltdown.

Advertisement
Good ****.

I know all different opinions are great for discussion and debate, but some people just need to take a ******* walk.

Realistically Dixon is going to OSU and Cook to FSU. If we get one of them, then it will be a huge surprise.

What do you know? Spill the beans D.

:neonu:

dmoney,

ok i will bite name 5

15 names overall, sure, but only 5-7 that will have legit interest/offers.

My guess on the remaining legit high interest:

Cory Johnson (still)
Cook
Dixon
Lane (despite what people say, I think he's in play still)
JC
1 OL
Lenius
Njoku

I think those are the tops. Everyone else is a plan C type.

Advertisement
AU, yes, I'm sure I was exaggerating a bit, but, the reality is we don't have the room to take everyone who we still may be recruiting, so, when they choose elsewhere, people will go into meltdown mode.

on cook, I just think there are too many factors for him to not come to UM

As long as we continue to bring in talent... If the remaining 2 are no names who cares if they can ball... Lets flashback to 2010... Top wideouts in the state were Ivan McCarthney (Sticks) and Chris Dunkley. We got Allen Hurns. Everyone was done on the signing, but fast forward 4 years later we got the best of the bunch... Who cares if these guys ball out... Recruiting is crazy but we should all just continue to root for the players we have and the ones we get...

AU, yes, I'm sure I was exaggerating a bit, but, the reality is we don't have the room to take everyone who we still may be recruiting, so, when they choose elsewhere, people will go into meltdown mode.

on cook, I just think there are too many factors for him to not come to UM

yea i was just thinking if a dude like jojo robinson went to fsu there would be outrage

Advertisement
Back