Off-Topic The Melting Pot: a Food Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wawa is decent. Y'all fools arguing over Wawa like they claim to be 5 star/ Michelin Star Restaurant. It's convenient store/gas station food smh
We do have a very refined palate
tea cup GIF by Robert E Blackmon

mayo and ranch are nasty to me. relish i can eat on a chicago style hot dog. im good with just about any cheese, and mustard is awesome.
The cheese thing is weird to me lol. I can eat pizza, macaroni (as long as its the dry cheese type), white American sliced cheese, and shredded cheddar cheese but any other type of cheese I cant stand. The only time I cant stand relish and mayo is in Tuna. Even the smell of mustard disgust me. But I love the Carolina stye yellow bbq sauce that I think has mustard in it. I forgot to add sour cream and whip cream is nasty to me also lol......

I enjoy that as well. No hate from me.

We have a wide range in NC. Eastern is vinegar based and chopped. Western is more cut, ketchup based sauce. This state is the best in the country for it.

Letā€™s stop pretending smoked brisket in Texas is BBQ. Memphis, St Louis, Midwest in general doesnā€™t compare either. Theyā€™re all about the sauce and not the actual BBQ. They should stick to ribs.
RIP Bob Melton's in Rocky Mount

Advertisement
Yep...

Tier1:

Skylight Inn (Ayden)
Bums (Ayden)
B's (Greenville)
Grady's (Dudley)
Rodney Scott's (the original in Hemingway, SC)

Tier 2:

Buxton Hall (Asheville)
Lawrence BBQ (Durham)
This list is pretty spot on.

Iā€™d add Lexington and Hurseyā€™s to the bottom of tier one.

Add Stameyā€™s to tier 2. And Redneck BBQ Lab in tier 2. Im a big fan of them and a couple more competition guys. I go there when I want some sauce.

Advertisement
This list is pretty spot on.

Iā€™d add Lexington and Hurseyā€™s to the bottom of tier one.

Add Stameyā€™s to tier 2. And Redneck BBQ Lab in tier 2. Im a big fan of them and a couple more competition guys. I go there when I want some sauce.

Stephenson's in Johnston Co. off hwy 50 is quite good...they do shoulders with wood/wood charcoal

Advertisement
Back