Off-Topic The Melting Pot: a Food Thread

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
at this point, I can't find non Wawas anymore. I had to GPS a shell the other day (they have higher quality premium fuel)
Seriously. I know in Broward it seems like Wawa and Cumberland Farms have gone all-in with an investment in flooding the zone with their extra large type of gas stations.

Advertisement
I never disagree with you on anything....

Until now.

Wawa, esp. in the Philadelphia area, puts Sheetz to shame imo.
🤷🏿‍♂️

You still my guy, though.
I'm sorry, an Italian with a bag of Herr's flaming hot chip, tastykake butterscotch krimpets and a Wawa peach tea....
Herrs red hots are my absolute favorite. Now I know this is going to be a controversial take but wawa chicken tender hoagie is comparable to chicken tender Pub sub. The honey turkey (old school Wawa’s known as Caroline smoked turkey) also a favorite.

Advertisement
I never disagree with you on anything....

Until now.

Wawa, esp. in the Philadelphia area, puts Sheetz to shame imo.
🤷🏿‍♂️

You still my guy, though.
I'm sorry, an Italian with a bag of Herr's flaming hot chip, tastykake butterscotch krimpets and a Wawa peach tea....
Wawa is wayyyyy overrated in Fl....They don't even have the same items as up north. I was given the opportunity to have my own Wawa store 5yrs ago as a GM, and politely turned it down.

I enjoyed Sheetz when I would visit my friend at Shippensburg 25 years ago in college. Now, that food always makes me feel like I’m going puke. At least in SE PA, the freshness of ingredients at Wawa are way better. I would rank them in this order.

1. Wawa
2. Rutters
3. Royal Farms
4. Sheetz/7/11

Also, I think we are more likely to get Williams if he doesn’t choose us in 5 weeks.

1660723011996.png

Carry on...

Advertisement
Man all this talk about Wawa and Sheetz and we don't have a single one up here. Tried Wawa for the first time down in VA and the breakfast sandwiches were flames. I got cousins who SWEAR by Sheetz though so I gotta try there too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Piefection in Orlando. Best Brazilian pizza in the Northern hemisphere.
for orlando, I actually like antonellas in winter park, brads underground for deep dish, and park pizza in lake nona airport area.

for miami, I haven't gotten to joes yet but I can't imagine it being as good as the NYC original, but andiamos is still one of my favorites, Steves for a late night slice

Advertisement
Back