The Fighting Gus Edwards vs Washington

So we just gonna act like COach Kill whos been coaching for 40 years didnt say that Gus is gonna be playing in the NFL on sundays??

You mo fos are hilarious

He's saying that to pander to potential transfers, since Rutgers needs them. Gus Edwards won't be able to finish his cup of coffee in the NFL before being cut.

Advertisement
So we just gonna act like COach Kill whos been coaching for 40 years didnt say that Gus is gonna be playing in the NFL on sundays??

You mo fos are hilarious

Oh just ******* admit Edwards ******* sucked *** tonight and hes not the beast you make him out to be you ****** buster.

You mo fos are hilarious

Oh just ****ing admit Edwards ****ing sucked *** tonight and hes not the beast you make him out to be you ****in buster.

They take him out in short yardage situations. That's all we need to know about what the coaches really think of him.

You mo fos are hilarious

Oh just ****ing admit Edwards ****ing sucked *** tonight and hes not the beast you make him out to be you ****in buster.

Whats FUnny is Gus averages a little over 3 yards a carry against a top defense in the nation and he sucks but Mark Walton averages 3 yards a carry against West Virginia and hes the best RB in the ACC.. LMAO!!

Advertisement
I'm still missing where you mentioned it previously. Excluding the FAMU game he averaged 3.5 ypc. And the fact that you think Deejay Dallas is our 3rd string running back shows how much of a fantasy land you're living in.

Yikes. Excluding FAMU he had 58 carries for 184 yards. That's 3.1 YPC. I know you didn't actually go to Miami but wow, you must have failed 3rd grade.

And I don't care who it is, Deejay, Gray, Burns, or Atkins. Give me any of them over a guy I know can't get it done in Edwards.

But seriously, you literally can't do 3rd grade math. Re-evaluate your life.

How embarrassed must you feel to know that your math is actually the one that's wrong. He had 59 carries for 290 yards last season. He had 7 carries for 106 yards against FAMU. 184/52 = 3.53. I've never understood the arrogance of idiots.

Come on now, you two. You guys, two fellow Canes, are just creating reasons to argue, regarding Gus freakin' Edwards. Football season finally starts tomorrow, sit back and relax a little bit.

Like **** it does. Gus is playing tonight!

Ha, touche. Gus da gawww.

You mo fos are hilarious

You're right. Can we just give him a gold jacket now and stop this discussion

Advertisement
So the takeaway this evening is that Golden recruited players who should be playing for Rutgers.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

You mo fos are hilarious

Whats FUnny is Gus averages a little over 3 yards a carry against a top defense in the nation and he sucks but Mark Walton averages 3 yards a carry against West Virginia and hes the best RB in the ACC.. LMAO!!

What's funny is that one's a cane and the other one is a Scarlet Knight, and you're a Nole.

You mo fos are hilarious

But Vern, you literally JUST said that Gus would "thrash Washington". Said you couldnt "wait to make you phucc boys eat your words. Now you're saying "but but but, guys..... 3 ypc is still good"

I used to *** wit you back during the bleak days. Them days passed. You washed up Vern. And you've outed yourself as a Nole.

Kindly, GTFO.

Advertisement
This thread is like Bleak Visions Augustus Edwards edition.

Lmao Blackvernon still on Gus the minivans ****. Dude is Charmin soft. Only thing we will miss him for is depth and special teams.

He's up to 23 carries 82 yards. Also has a couple of catches

Fake news.

He finished with 3.2 ypc which is trash since he got about 25 carries. This is college football. Not the NFL if you haven't noticed. He still thinks he's a scat back.

Also missed several creases the oline made for him that the other back was able to take advantage of

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back