The Bickersons Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, I know more about the three big sports at Miami than you do.

This can be attested by many people.

You're just a poser that is desperately looking for validation.

LMAO no you don't. Every time I see you post its bull**** or blinder homerism. You don't even venture over to the football board because they call out BS a lot quicker over there. You need to get a life instead of just trolling message boards. What kind of Cane names themself after a Wake Forest athlete from 50 years ago.

You don't even venture over to the football board because they call out BS a lot quicker over there.

No, they just ban people quicker over there.

I was banned for reporting (not predicting, because I knew) Asante Samuel would sign with FSU during the early period.

Banned for posting it.

The people on this board are sissies. They are emasculated by people that know more than they do (like you are right now).

Advertisement
I do.

I mean just in this thread you didn't even know that we basically have the next 4 recruiting class lined up.

You don't know anything about Miami athletics.

You're a poser and a fraud.

You really are a dimwit. He could have the next 20 classes lined up. That doesn't matter. The point is they are a lower caliber then what we expect at Miami.

What kind of Cane names themself after a Wake Forest athlete from 50 years ago.

I have no idea who Mark Little is but I'd say somebody who doesn't want to be blocked from registering would use that name.

See, I have to worry about being silenced.

You'll never have to worry about that because you're not threatening to anybody.

No, they just ban people quicker over there.

I was banned for reporting (not predicting, because I knew) Asante Samuel would sign with FSU during the early period.

Banned for posting it.

The people on this board are sissies. They are emasculated by people that know more than they do (like you are right now).

LOL you where banned for being a moron not for making a pretty easy prediction. We all knew he was ****ed he got slow played.

Advertisement
I have no idea who Mark Little is but I'd say somebody who doesn't want to be blocked from registering would use that name.

See, I have to worry about being silenced.

You'll never have to worry about that because you're not threatening to anybody.

Brian Piccolo you ******* idiot. Not Mark Little.

LOL you where banned for being a moron not for making a pretty easy prediction. We all knew he was ****ed he got slow played.

Wrong, as usual.

Asante Samuel Jr

Not only was I banned for being a "troll" but the posts were deleted. Merely for reporting a fact before it happened.

Look at those losers calling for someone to be banned because they don't like what he said. Proves what an assclown DMoney and his crew are.

Advertisement
Wrong, as usual.

Asante Samuel Jr

Not only was I banned for being a "troll" but the posts were deleted. Merely for reporting a fact before it happened.

Look at those losers calling for someone to be banned because they don't like what he said. Proves what an assclown DMoney and his crew are.

LMAO you cite your buddy RichtShow the other massive homer on this board. Of course he thought Samuel wouldn't go to FSU. I am done discussing this with you. You know what they say about arguing with fools.

And Golden had the number one class one year. That was much better then the classes Richt recruited right? The ranking of the class doesn't correlate to how great the class is.

So every time you're proven wrong about something you just change your line of attack.

"We're struggling to recruit because we're not elite anymore!"

(Proven wrong)

"OK, but it doesn't matter! Because we'll ruin it!"

(Proven wrong)

"Well, even Al Golden had the number one class one year!"

Rinse, repeat.

LMAO you cite your buddy RichtShow the other massive homer on this board. Of course he thought Samuel wouldn't go to FSU. I am done discussing this with you. You know what they say about arguing with fools.

So you're proven wrong (again, for like the 50th time) and you just "LMAO" and move on.

As usual.

You're obviously the fool.

I've proven you to be a liar and fool on several occasions just in this thread.

Advertisement
Back