The Bickersons Thread

Advertisement
My favorite attempt at putting a band-aid on this sht show was Brandon Gali. That might have been the least deserving player we've ever handed a uniform to.

It would be fun to see PGrady and rokulika weigh in here, since they both claim that we're losing recruits because of our facilities.

I think we're getting the recruits we want. We just want the wrong guys. Local travel ball heroes who look good in a uniform.

I don't buy the facilities argument either.

We get the guys we want and the issues are (1) getting them to campus and (2) stacking classes up against each other.

Will you just stop lying?

You are such a fraud that it's laughable.

You're not fooling anyone.

Has Brian Piccolo returned? Are you trying to say that you watched them live, in person? And in response to your other point. We discussed the NBA again. Rice is a stretch four in the pros. That was point of the discussion. You tried to build up a straw man once you got proven wrong.

Advertisement
I don't buy the facilities argument either.

We get the guys we want and the issues are (1) getting them to campus and (2) stacking classes up against each other.

I just wish Gino would put more effort into national recruiting, but I understand the difficulties.

It would be fun to see PGrady and rokulika weigh in here, since they both claim that we're losing recruits because of our facilities.

I think we're getting the recruits we want. We just want the wrong guys. Local travel ball heroes who look good in a uniform.

Also, we've got the best players committed from all of the best teams in the South Florida (which are basically the best teams in the state).

Monsignor Pace
American Heritage
Calvary Christian
St. Thomas Aquinas

If you think we shouldn't recruit these kids than you're crazy.

Also, we've got the best players committed from all of the best teams in the South Florida (which are basically the best teams in the state).

Monsignor Pace
American Heritage
Calvary Christian
St. Thomas Aquinas

No, I'm not saying that. I just think that there's a bit of tunnel vision when we stay too close to home.

Advertisement
Then who messed up? Because I have literally never seen a post in which you pointed to a failure on someone's part in the Miami baseball program.

Obviously those responsible for recruiting misses are Morris and DiMare.

But the broad judgments made because of that have been absurd.

Monsignor Pace
American Heritage
Calvary Christian
St. Thomas Aquinas

How is STA compared to past years? My nephew plays for George Jenkins, their first opponent in Fort Myers.

Advertisement
I wasn't proven wrong and you lied about what I said. As anybody can see.

Then you must have just failed to read all of the comments. Do I jump into threads and say KOBE BRYANT IS NOT A SG HE IS A PF BECAUSE HE PLAYED THAT POSITION IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. When people are discussing professional SGs.

Advertisement
Because you are a delusional troll who brings nothing to the board.

It's so like a clown like you to label anybody who pushes back against you as a troll.

And somehow anybody who fits that description should be banned.

That's awfully convenient. Instead of actually defending your positions (which you can't do) you just call for them to be banned.

Then you must have just failed to read all of the comments. Do I jump into threads and say KOBE BRYANT IS NOT A SG HE IS A PF BECAUSE HE PLAYED THAT POSITION IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. When people are discussing professional SGs.

You claimed that I said he was a stretch 4.

Not true.

You're a clown. Just move on. Nobody cares about you. People remember me from 5 screen names ago. Nobody will remember you when you're gone.

You claimed that I said he was a stretch 4.

Not true.

You're a clown. Just move on. Nobody cares about you. People remember me from 5 screen names ago. Nobody will remember you when you're gone.

You are right. That was the other moron that said he wasn't a stretch four. You where the moron bringing up his college position in a discussion about the pros. People remember you as a dumbass. You will go down in CIS history just like someone who won a Darwin award.

I was hoping you would jump in with the freshman excuse during the season. Seth Beer? No, we would just like some of them to make contact. Tell us about those 16 strikeouts against FIU's worst relievers.

Freshmen strike out a lot. Even the best ones.

Having six of them in the lineup is going to result in a lot of K's. Period.

Freshmen also look smaller and are less physically developed than upperclassmen. If our team looked like Clemson's in 2018 then it would be an indictment of Clemson's program.

Advertisement
Back