The Bickersons Thread

Advertisement
We had 6 freshmen in the lineup. So now you think our freshmen should look like Seth Beer?

You are a hopeless case.

I was hoping you would jump in with the freshman excuse during the season. Seth Beer? No, we would just like some of them to make contact. Tell us about those 16 strikeouts against FIU's worst relievers.

Nice prediction, Nostradamus.

Well considering the fact that the slide has already started its not much of a prediction. My real prediciton is you won't make it to next season before joining the BAND becuase you don't know what the **** you are talking about. I wan't our freshman to look like MIAMI FRESHMAN. Not freshman that look like they play for FAU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The slide in recruiting classes has not started. You're just ignorant.

If there wasn't a slide in recruiting classes and there wasn't a decline in Morris' coaching ability we wouldn't miss the post-season for two straight years.

That's the funny part of having to defend this mess. We're Wake Forest, but no one messed anything up.

No, they kept blocking my registration. So I just waited about 3 months and it slipped through.

Probably short-lived though.

As they should. I knew you where a troll returning to the board from the first post I read of yours. I was just waiting for your famous saying ""you are a liar"

Advertisement
So you think the quality of recruits is no worse now then it was 5-10 years ago? You are an ignorant fool if you believe that.

No.

I think we get picked apart in the draft about the same and the reasons for the two bad classes that resulted in 2017-18 are perfectly identifiable.

And I've actually seen the recruiting classes and seen some of the kids play. Unlike you.

If there wasn't a slide in recruiting classes and there wasn't a decline in Morris' coaching ability we wouldn't miss the post-season for two straight years.

The 2014 and 2015 classes were small (because of the loaded 2013 class) and we whiffed on several guys and got unlucky with others (Kep Brown).

The other classes have either been standard or really good.

No.

I think we get picked apart in the draft about the same and the reasons for the two bad classes that resulted in 2017-18 are perfectly identifiable.

And I've actually seen the recruiting classes and seen some of the kids play. Unlike you.

You have seen them play? Congrats. So have I. Now go back to coaching T ball and leave the baseball discussion to the people who aren't complete buffoons.

Advertisement
No.

It would be fun to see PGrady and rokulika weigh in here, since they both claim that we're losing recruits because of our facilities.

I think we're getting the recruits we want. We just want the wrong guys. Local travel ball heroes who look good in a uniform.

Advertisement
Back