The Bickersons Thread

Advertisement
if someone is going to attempt to conjure optimism out of this quagmire, with the rationalization that we had some promising freshman, then they need proper institutional care. because they clearly can't see past the destruction, as they are too busy looking at the lovely flames.

Your problem is that you just spout cliches and only remember what happened yesterday.

Morris is a classic example of a lazy a$$ athletic department under Shalala.. hopefully we will get back on track... with or without DiMare

Jim Morris was hired almost 8 years before Shalala arrived and was here almost 3 years after she left.

But I get it that clueless fanboys need to bash Shalala whenever possible.

Jim Morris was hired almost 8 years before Shalala arrived and was here almost 3 years after she left.

But I get it that clueless fanboys need to bash Shalala whenever possible.

Little man,

I was there when PDee hired Morris after the drunken monk debacle. I wish they had hired Skip after Fraser retired.

.... with Shalala, I am talking about lazy coaches being extended and kept .

When the state of Florida has 6 teams that make the tournament and Miami isn't one of them something isn't right. When you make the postseason 44 years in a row and you miss it once, then you say to yourself all records are to be broken. When you miss it for the 2nd straight season then that's a problem. Mark give us your analysis/opinion on what created this situation and what you believe needs to be done to get it corrected.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back