The Bickersons Thread

Advertisement
Whose fault is it then if it isn't the coaches? Even if you want to blame Gino or another staff member it is Jim's responsibility to manage the staff.

Responsibility and fault are not always the same thing.

People like you always want to find "fault" or "blame" someone rather than shut your pie hole and actually analyze the situation.

The easiest thing in the world for a fanboy to do is blame the coaches because you don't know any better.

When you have an incredible post season streak going for you and are considered one of the best college baseball programs in the nation it is easy to get kids to shell out 25k a year or whatever their partial scholarship doesn't cover. When you are back to being mediocre people will choose to go to the schools that only costs 5-10k a year. Lets see how those classes pan out before we actually crown those classes elite.

I'll educate you since you obviously don't follow this program or college baseball in general.

Miami has their next 4 recruiting classes already filled. They are loaded with the best players on the best teams in South Florida (and a few from Central Florida and/or out-of-state).

So the "not being able to recruit kids because Jim Morris ruined the program" angle will not be a viable excuse for many more years.

Save yourself from further embarrassment and just shut your trap.

No one thinks Jim had a horrible 25 years. He just put the team into cruise control the lat 10 years or so and it showed in our performance.

You have no evidence for this. You're just a fanboy who lacks knowledge and so you just throw out cliches.

Soon you'll be telling me that the game passed him by.

Advertisement
In seven of his last ten seasons, he either didn't make it to the postseason or didn't make it out of a regional.

Yes, that's below the standards of the Miami baseball program.

And?

The innocent statement that sent you into a tizzy was me mocking the idea that Jim Morris ruined the program.

I'll educate you since you obviously don't follow this program or college baseball in general.

Miami has their next 4 recruiting classes already filled. They are loaded with the best players on the best teams in South Florida (and a few from Central Florida and/or out-of-state).

So the "not being able to recruit kids because Jim Morris ruined the program" angle will not be a viable excuse for many more years.

Save yourself from further embarrassment and just shut your trap.

I must have really struck a nerve to gain 7 responses. I see your communications degree didn't help you much in online communication. You obviously didn't know the definition because you tried to call me out on it when you where the one who was wrong. You don't know **** about basketball and you DEFINITELY don't know **** about baseball. It will be a "viable excuse" as you call it because look at the caliber of kids we have vs who we used to have. Look at the kids on Clemson compared to ours. We used to be the team filled with grown men. That is no longer the case. Also, you will see how the recruiting classes continue to deteriorate. Kids are not going to spend all of that money to come to a school that isn't even making it to the post season.

Advertisement
We tried to tell you. When we started losing to Florida in regionals, and when we went 0-2 in a home regional, we tried to tell you that Morris was mailing it in. People dismissed it. "We're fine". "We can't go to Omaha every year". We tried to tell you that there were signs of a declining program, and it wasn't just a down year here and there. That decline put us in the unthinkable position of missing the postseason for two straight years. It was avoidable, but people like you are ready to excuse it because we have some supposedly talented freshmen.

So your whining about Jim Morris would somehow lead to "avoiding" the current situation?

People like you never offer solutions. You just whine.

And you never predicted that Miami would miss the postseason. If you did you would be able to produce the evidence. You can't.

You obviously didn't know the definition because you tried to call me out on it when you where the one who was wrong.

This is becoming comical.

So you rush to a dictionary to find the definition for something that I already knew but I'm the one who doesn't know.

You lie about me providing a definition (which I clearly didn't) and somehow that's one me.

You are a special kind of fanboy.

Advertisement
You have no evidence for this. You're just a fanboy who lacks knowledge and so you just throw out cliches.

Soon you'll be telling me that the game passed him by.

Soon you will be saying that if only the players tried their best we would have won the WS. You are the cliche queen so you really shouldn't be talking. You love living the in past. I do have evidence. You would to if you actually watched our games over the past 10 years.

Advertisement

This is a lie because a coach can't contact a kid until the junior year. There is zero chance that we have a full class of kids who just finished their freshman year of high school.

I knew what position Darius Rice played while you flailed like a buffoon trying to save face about your lack of knowledge.

You don't even know what a power forward is. You said to me. He isn't a power forward he is a stretch four LMFAO. Soon you will be saying he isn't a pitcher he is a closer. Here is what you said about the definition.
"
If the program is ruined, it's not the darkest hour. The hours are over. There are no more hours." That shows you don't know ****. If the program is ruined it doens't mean there are no hours left.

Advertisement
Back