The Bank (scrimmage edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it normal to scrimmage this close to the beginning of the season?
Yea this is usually the last one to close camp.. The third one is more procedural than anything and special teams type ****, with Manny I dont even think we wore pads for the 3rd "scrimmage".. Its just like a dress rehearsal type deal.. The 2nd scrimmage is usually really important, like moving day.. You might end up with condom on your helmet and find yourself on scout team if you blow it

Advertisement
Is there any concern with Gattis offense at this point? I know it was UGA but they couldn’t gain a yard in that game. Is he capable of running a more spread if we aren’t executing his base? Or better yet is he a stubborn coach?
I don’t know why but I get concerned about him the most. He obviously has done a lot of good things but when I watch him coach he seems to nit pick every move the WRs make in drills to where I feel like maybe that is messing with their heads and why they are dropping balls and nobody is stepping up. All are worried they aren’t technically running routes perfectly and not focused on catching the ball. Just a thought.
Bump

75A8A4D4-8EB0-4648-8A21-C5D24A5D70B5.jpeg

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there any concern with Gattis offense at this point? I know it was UGA but they couldn’t gain a yard in that game. Is he capable of running a more spread if we aren’t executing his base? Or better yet is he a stubborn coach?
I don’t know why but I get concerned about him the most. He obviously has done a lot of good things but when I watch him coach he seems to nit pick every move the WRs make in drills to where I feel like maybe that is messing with their heads and why they are dropping balls and nobody is stepping up. All are worried they aren’t technically running routes perfectly and not focused on catching the ball. Just a thought.

🎯 🎯🎯

Advertisement
Back