The Bank (scrimmage edition)

Advertisement
The scrimmage report now appears to have been done by Brick

steve carrell bear GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tyler Van Dyke has complete mental command of the offense. He knows where he is going with the ball on every play, which makes him difficult to blitz (he hit a short TD pass to Keyshawn Smith on the first drive facing heavy pressure). He also made a spectacular throw rolling right driving the ball to Xavier Restrepo on third down. I have no doubt he will be very efficient this year. The next step is unlocking the explosive passing game he excelled in last year. That will be a focus the remainder of camp.
B0788279-42C8-4E12-9FB3-38CCC1F6608B.jpeg

😢

Advertisement
Wr’s couldn’t get open and the Te’s had a quiet day. That’s something to keep an eye on imo. I would’ve hoped Gattis had some plays for them if the Wr position was disappointing. If Will or Arroyo is being blanketed by Flagg and Steed we’re fucced
👀
D$, last season we heard the same things all offseason and fall camp. Are these the same sources or new ones? Why should we believe that these extremely positive practice reports are more credible than last year's?
👀
Clemson Middle Tennessee St is going to suffocate our offense
FIFY

Yep. I don't blame the mods here or on TOS for our rough start, but I do blame them for the hype. During fall camp, we rely on these reports for information. This is the second year in the row where we don't come close to living up to it.

Maybe next year is the year that D$ and Co will say, "there's almost nothing we can learn from fall camp", instead of the BS they normally feed us.

Advertisement
Never listen to **** like that cmon y’all should know he ain’t getting faster. If all slow dudes around the world saw a faster Flagg we could recruit two star wrs, they would leave UM and become Tyreke Hill.
When Cribby and D$ start giving hot takes I tune in for the koolaid. You won't ever get the real spill until the games get played. Every year someone turns the corner between Jan-Aug.

Advertisement
In fairness to @DMoney

Everything he reported is likely true & accurate. However, what’s the old adage; iron sharpens iron, right? So if Brinson is creating separation in practice, that’s great…in practice. It also doesn’t indicate anything b/c clearly MTSU WRs created separation in a real game, & so did BCU WRs. Clearly, we don’t have that iron sharpen iron. This is Green Tree by name only at this point, not by legacy or standard.

I liked the OP simply b/c I respect all on here who provide info for free. I “liked” the post, but I didn’t “agree” w/ the post. U won’t find me commenting on many of these camp reports, b/c that’s all they r, reports. Are the same DBs here from last yr that ranked 102nd in passing yards allowed still here? Yep. Are the same DBs here from last yr that ranked 60th in passing efficiency defense? Yep.

So maybe TVD looked like a future Heisman hopeful in practice against these guys. Until we know for certain that our practice field is filled w/ majority of guys who will be playing on Sundays w/ draft score of 1st - 3rd rounds, practice reports r to be taken w/ a grain of salt, imo.

Yep. I don't blame the mods here or on TOS for our rough start, but I do blame them for the hype. During fall camp, we rely on these reports for information. This is the second year in the row where we don't come close to living up to it.

Maybe next year is the year that D$ and Co will say, "there's almost nothing we can learn from fall camp", instead of the BS they normally feed us.
Second?

Suspicious The Office GIF

Advertisement
Back