Advertisement
Can we play follow the likes again?

Just for ***** and giggles🤣 right after his QB flipped from Oregon to UCLA

Attachments

• A30E68C8-61B9-4EBA-A6F8-DCDCD7DCD964.jpeg
    A30E68C8-61B9-4EBA-A6F8-DCDCD7DCD964.jpeg
    415.5 KB · Views: 346
Advertisement
I’ll say this .….there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise. Maybe DL. Twenty four hours to ESD and the bs gets thick and I’m not even trying to play that game.
Anyone of ****ey, Innis or Williams would be awesome!

Advertisement
Honestly, I like the youth movement coming in at the back 7. The portal is cool for veteran needs at grown man positions or if the guy is just a flat out star. Mario building his program from scratch with guys who want to be here and believe in him. This sh*t exciting!!!
We did that in 84' and by 87', that secondary was nearly impenetrable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll say this .….there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise. Maybe DL. Twenty four hours to ESD and the bs gets thick and I’m not even trying to play that game.

We all need a good ****-

Ey

Is that Gore next to Mario? No disrespect but dude is absolutely tiny if so. Knew he was smaller but **** lol
I am in the fitness community and one thing I can tell you for sure is you don’t ever want the angle he’s taking in this picture

Not saying he’s a giant or anything but the way these photos come out you never want to be in the back of a semicircle like that you’ll look like a dwarf 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back