The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I’ll say this .….there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise. Maybe DL. Twenty four hours to ESD and the bs gets thick and I’m not even trying to play that game.

Advertisement
Suffer? Seen any Hurricane games?
It’s a theoretical comment, my dude. We are also dealing with new variables (players).

That’s like if we only recruited tackle’s to play OL. Some things should suffer and some should be better.

I’ll say this .….there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area in watching for a possible surprise. Twenty four hours to ESD and the bs gets thick and I’m not even trying to play that game.
I’m ready to get hurt

Advertisement
I’ll say this .….there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise. Maybe DL. Twenty four hours to ESD and the bs gets thick and I’m not even trying to play that game.
Hmmm, @LeedsCane likes this too! Going to be an interesting 24 hours.

Man. John Ruiz has been a god send to Miami. We’re so fortunate to him helping the program.

As much as I don't like some of his approach, and know he's setting himself up to build a powerhouse sports agency, I agree he's truly been a godsend for the program. This is the type of quid pro quo I am entirely comfortable with.

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Mario is grabbing one last parting gift from Oregon for us... Jurrion ****ey :sideeyes:

I love the potential overhaul at corner. Added Brown yesterday, could add Denson, Joseph, and Brown's bro.

Our only returning guys are Porter, Couch, Graves, Curtis, and Harris. I'd think Couch and Curtis look into other opportunities or maybe Curtis moves to WR or as a return guy to use that speed.
Curtis can make beer runs for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
hottest takes about the state of our current (5-7) roster..
and people STILL doubtin Mario on the trail...smh

they're going all out for someone, that's for sure, last minute full court press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back