The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
H
This is so brilliant. Sponsoring athletes from other schools to show the NCAA he's not making going to Miami a requirement for NIL. They know it's bull but also know they'd get destroyed in court if they tried anything.
He's not dumb lol he knows how to play the game

I can confirm Gaby’s reporting that Miami is losing confidence in Hussey and Joseph. FSU made a strong move there since this AM. Will have an updated Bank tonight. Other things in the works.
**** was too good to be true lol

Advertisement
we suck again GIF

For Hussey and Joseph? Please.

The #' s may very well be a concern. Not the 25, but the 85. That's why I've been asking about Mario's philosophy with over-signing. For example, makes no sense that Gore isn't onboard YET, unless he was asked to wait to see how the numbers shake out with a guarantee to be brought in before spring.
My take on the db's is that Joseph was Plan B to several other options and Gussey needs to man up and leave his boy. But what do I know? Something's definitely up, but I can't imagine the plan was to sign double-digit db's. If we add Brown, that'll be 6 db's with a variety of options for say 2 more. Hussey was 1, and probly Sharif the UF commit, in a perfect world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back