The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
MOM4bzI95LIMtJoXkeBfISyAWEUwLi.gif

This is so brilliant. Sponsoring athletes from other schools to show the NCAA he's not making going to Miami a requirement for NIL. They know it's bull but also know they'd get destroyed in court if they tried anything.
Best part is the players from other schools he sponsors are softball players, punters, etc that likely are not digging too deep into the NIL budget lol. Absolute Genius.

At DB we're losing

Blades
Tae
Balom
Gil
Dunson
Harrell
Ke Wash
Khamauri
Rique
Ivey

That's 10 guys and people really keep asking why are we going after so many dbs lol
And out of the guys we are Laing the only one I wish we could keep is Stevenson. Wry happy to be remaking the db room. Keep ‘‘em coming.

Advertisement
SIAP but is the plan to take a whole mess of DBs and then sort out whether they're CBs or Safeties later? Cause that's what it seems like so far.
That and see which ones can handle the “Al Golden Freshman 50” and slide down to DT

This is so brilliant. Sponsoring athletes from other schools to show the NCAA he's not making going to Miami a requirement for NIL. They know it's bull but also know they'd get destroyed in court if they tried anything.
Exactly. Go sponsor long snappers and and athletes across the country. He also said on the Twitter space last night he is having Deion over at his house next week. Hopefully he can give Colorado some NIL $ so Deion can start pulling in more kids from our rivals. Assuming it would a handshake agreement to stay away from our target list but who knows.

Advertisement
Exactly. Go sponsor long snappers and and athletes across the country. He also said on the Twitter space last night he is having Deion over at his house next week. Hopefully he can give Colorado some NIL $ so Deion can start pulling in more kids from our rivals. Assuming it would a handshake agreement to stay away from our target list but who knows.
Could you imagine the Nole outrage at both Ruiz and Prime?

Advertisement
Now I gotta pull up the Top 247 and start looking at WRs?!

I’ll have a lot more fun doing it right now than I have in years past, I’ll tell you that much.

Gut says ****ey. Mario’s been on him for a long time now. Dante bailed. Makes sense.

Advertisement

Not to be that guy, but he came on Geo's space last night saying they build language into their contracts that their athletes must work in Dade. I guess he makes exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back